Chapter 24

Ken Erguiza is one of the most famous businessmen in the world but no one ever knows what he's like.

He does business with the help of his family and his friends which is Precious erica Guillard sueño and of course Celine Coffer and Celine's brother.

Precious is his secretary while Celine and her brother was his business partner. His family is his supporters and also helping him whenever he needs a hand on the business.

Celine is the only one who understands him and the only one who knows his dark side and dark memories.

That's why when Celine got shot because of him and precious, he panicked and stunned. He doesn't know what to do because first, he's a businessman. Second, he's an engineer. So he doesn't know what he can do to do the first aid.

"Call an ambulance, precious! Faster!"
He shouts at Precious.

She was shocked at how ken treats him and again, she remembers, of course, he will be like that because its Celine's life and death but her heart whispering that its because his beloved is in danger.

She was hurt and shaking but she still manages to call an ambulance and asthma other people who are there to help them. Someone immediately goes and helps Celine.

The girl pushes Celine's brother and takes Celine's body away from them. They were all shock so no one runs after the girl.

In the other side, someone gets the girl's arm and dragged the girl with Celine's body in the darkness.

He helps the girl save the body she's carrying. And while giving Celine's first aid he talks with anger.

"What do you think you're doing, huh?! You want to save her and yet you're taking her to danger! What will you do if he finds out that you're helping an enemy?!" He said.

"But you know that she's not! But we know who she really is!"

"And he doesn't know! She doesn't know it too! And his son doesn't know that their father still lives and he's going to be a mafia leader!" He clearly said

"Just save her okay?! And do all you can to take her away from this cruel world of ours." She frustratingly said.

"We shouldn't interfere in their problem okay?" He said

"Okay fine! Save her! I don't want him to lose another family."

"He doesn't know."

"He will. When the right time comes."

"And he will kill us for hiding it to him. "

"She will stop him."

"Tss." He said surrendering.

ERGUIZA doesn't know what to do anymore. Because Celine got shot by the unknown sniper and get kidnapped by the unknown girl and he doesn't do anything to stop her.

"Calm down ken. Celine can handle it and she will be saved." Celine's brother said to him with a calm voice and face.

"Why? You're not worried about her?!" He said with a high voice.

"Just be calm. She will save her."

"But why need to put her away from us?!"
He asks again confused.

But Celine's brother remained silent and so he thought that Celine's brother knows something they don't. And he will not let them know about it for now.

"You really know something... Why not tell us?!" He angrily said.

Celine's brother still remained silent and sit down. He just looked away. After many minutes of silence, he walks away.

But before he totally left he said those words that make them exhale heavily.
"Let her do the honor to say what we found out when we're in the mission."

"Thinking that they take it a secret on us makes me think that it has something to do with their parents," Precious said after some minutes of Celine's brother walk out.

He looked at her. Then he smirks. "You really have a brain, huh?"

"W-what did you say?!"

He smirks and then grabs her hand. Then he started to run with her. Precious feels something like there's a butterfly in her stomach and the thought of Romeo and Juliet comes to her mind.

~

Celine Coffer opens up her eyes and saw the darkness covering the area of where she is. She instantly looks at her body when she saw her clothes were covered with dirt. She stands up and wonders her eyes again to the place and stop her eyes when she saw a piece of paper.

'Where am I?' She asks herself before looking if there's a clue on the paper that she saw.

FACE THE AREA WHERE YOU GET THE PAPER AND IN THE OPPOSITE SIDE THEN WALK STRAIGHT

After reading what it said she walks there without thinking if that's the right thing to do. She just trusts her instinct then while walking she stops when she saw again another paper. She puts it and read what it says. 

GET OUT OF THIS PLACE THEN YOU'LL SEE A FOLDER GET IT. THE CONTAINS THE CONTENT OF YOUR NEW MISSION WHILE WATCHING OVER THOSE BRAT KIDS.

'Another mission, huh? what is it?' She asks again herself then started to climb the wall because it's a dead end. Then when she reaches the top of the wall and she jumps to get down and get the folder that placed on the shoe rack. She opens it and looks at what it contains.

PICK UP SOMEONE IN THE AIRPORT AND ESCORT THE PERSON TO HARRISON INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.

After reading and looking at what the folder contains, she sighed. Her wounds aren't fully healed and yet she has another mission. She started walking and when she felt a pain in her foot, she looks at it only to find out that she doesn't have a shoe or even slippers. 

And once again she sighed. 'Kawawa naman ako.'  She thought. She carefully walks and looking at where she will go. After a few minutes of walking, she finally gets a taxi and tells the driver where she will go. She goes into her house and gets some money to pay the taxi driver before getting prepared.

She cleans her wounds first before getting dressed up. She takes a cab to go to the airport. When she arrived she opens wide the paper that she gets inside the folder and waited to the arrival area. An unknown guy goes near her and talk.

"You're late!!! I waited an hour here, you know?! And it's irritating!" The guy shouted at her face. She sighs before grabbing the guy's bag and walks away. "Wait for me! Hey!" The guy follows her, still nagging at her. "Hey! I don't walk out on me! I'm talking to you!" He said.

They take a cab and tell the driver where their destination. "Hey! What are we doing in the taxi?! I thought I will be fetched by a car?!" He said but Celine ignored him. "What the hell woman?! Answer me!" And still, she didn't take even at least a single glance at him.

After that, she let the guy there alone and walk out. She goes home by taking a jeep. She rests her body on her body as soon as she arrived at her house. She didn't even bother to clean up her body because she feels so tired so she takes asleep.

***

Sorry for the short update! Thanks for reading and for waiting for my update! 

Happy 1k readers! Heheheheh.