Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Keira's PoV

This is the real me. The girl who will do anything just to gain the justice for the people who can't fight, for the innocent people. If the police can't bring the justice for them then we. Me and my friends will.

I wear my mask and walk to the door. I give my invitation card to the guy that block my way. The guy search first my body and my purse before letting me in.

The party is all about the world of business. All of the famous businesses and business man are here. Even if the governors are invited. Specially for the business man or womans that have a illegal business.

Normal business mans/womans know that. But most of business humans are don't know about it. Or don't know what business they taking.

In my exact entering the party starts. Then the exact time that my friends say that they're ready. So it means the party starts our plan begins.

"Miss K?" someone who has a Beautiful mask said.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Please follow me." I obey him.

Many minutes past...

"Welcome to the party miss K!" Someone from behind said.

I look at him (because of his voice) and answer.
"Oh! Thank you mister lawrence! How's your business?"

"It's fine! It's a big help that our company get merge!" He answered.

"Really? Did you donate some of your dolls to the orphanage and

Mark's PoV

Mark Magnanimous. 18 years old. Keira's boyfriend. So back off.

When keira left, ma and my fierce friends are talk. We talk about where to place because some of them are not going to the party.

After that i we exchanges our goodbyes and go to the different ways. I hurriedly go to what keira's lead  way.

After i past the security on the door, i get in to the party. Then start searching for keira.

Demetri's Pov

Demetri Deon. 18 years old. The decoder.

Agad akong dumiretso sa likod ng building at pinatulog ang isang bantay na nakita ko bago ko ito pinalitan ng damit at sinuot ang damit na suot nito.

Nagpanggap akong isa sa mga ito at naglakad lakad. Maya maya lang ay may sumigaw.

"Hoy! Anong ginagawa mo diyan?!"

"Wala pang binigay sa'king pwesto eh! Kaya naggagala-gala muna ako." Sagot ko.

"Ano?! Bastos ka ah! Bakit di mo ako tinatawag na boss?!"

"F*ck you! Talk to my ass, idiot!" Bulong ko at  naglakad papasok.

Bago pa ako makapasok ay may nagsalita sa earrings na suot ko.
"Sa control room ka, Ross."

Ngumuya muna ako ng bubble gum na binigay ni PuMa sakin bago nagsalita. "Okay boss."

Nagulat ako ng biglang magbago yung boses ko. Cool. Yun na lang ang unang salitang masasabi ko sa bubble gum.

Umalis na ako at mabilisang umakyat sa control room. Pagdating ko'y pinatulog ko agad ang mga taong naroon at sinimulan na ang plano.

Easy easy pa kasi. Mamaya pa daw yung action. Yun ang sabi ng planner namin.