Copyright Statement

This is not a '10,000 monkeys accidentally creating a masterpiece' situation.

Which means someone wrote this.

Copyright © 2018 by Journey, tinyheart_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

In case you don't understand what that mean, there's a federal copyright law protecting original works of the authors. It protects even the expression of the authors. Once the expression or work is fixed in tangible medium like paper, audio, video, tape, disk, computer memory, toilet paper etc., it is automatically, instantly and completely protected. No copying or translating this book without permission.

BUT: I don't care if you copy this copyright statement. You can use it - you should protect your books too.

Moving on.

Leaving vulgar, obscene comments are not permitted, and will most likely result in the author, tinyheart_ to report whoever commented to Wattpad, which can lead to 1) suspension of account, or 2) account elimination.

When I say obscene comments, let me clarify: I don't mind mild swearing/cursing if it's not directed to hurt me or any of the other readers. In other words, BE SENSITIVE TO THOSE AROUND YOU. 

No shaming of any kind.

Disclaimer: Nothing in this book is meant to hurt/offend anyone in any way, and if at some point the reader is offended, the author, tinyheart_ is not liable in any way. This work started on October 10, 2017, and the completion mark will be updated at the time of completion (duh). If readers come across works identical to pieces in the book, the author requests that the reader kindly contact the author and report immediately.

And with no further ado:

Call You

Began: October 10, 2017

Ended: January 26, 2018

:)