42 Q+A

A/N Feel free to answer any of the questions you want to too ... Especially in the second section of questions.

Specifics

#1. How many pets does Sadie have? Is it just Eeyore and the bird? Sorry for not remembering the name. Such a horrible fan lol

Sadie: It's okay! I get that a lot of people didn't grow up with Winnie the Pooh. It's only Eeyore and Roo. Eeyore is a trained service dog. He makes sure that I notice if I drop anything or should be aware of sounds. Mom trained him to put his snout under my nose when she wanted me. Roo doesn't say anything (because I couldn't) but -

Greyson: I can teach Roo to talk right? And Roo shits on my pants too often.

Sadie: - he's a really smart bird, and he will do anything for a treat.

#2. Exactly what does Greyson like about Sadie? You know a side from how she smells haha

Greyson: *looks at Sadie and blushes* She pursues truth and justice and I highly admire her for that.

Alex: And that she smells like "warm cinnamon and has pretty hair."

Greyson: When are you going to stop bringing that up?

Alex: NEVER

#3 When is Alex coming back? He's my spirit animal and I love him

Alex: Why thank you! And I'm right here. I've been telling Grey-boy about how I'm much more popular with the ladies, but he's ignoring me.

Greyson: You don't even have a girlfriend.

*Sadie and Felicity look at each other nervously.* *Alex scoffs, but doesn't respond.*

#4. Is Gredie a horrible ship name? Or should we go with Sadieson? Personally I like the first one.

Sadie: Gredie? I've never thought about that but ...

Felicity: *coos* Aw, they ship you! Ay, Alex! What do you think about Gredie?

Alex: *frowns* I don't think Greyson deserves the honor of going first in a ship name *dodges whack from Felicity and Greyson* but it's cool, dude.

#5. When will your readers know exactly what Sadie and Felicity talked about at their "sleepover"? I'm kind of dying from curiosity over here.

Alex: *dramaticaly* Sadie confessed her love for Greyson!

*All stare at Alex in confusion/horror/irritation*

Fel: You weren't even there, idiot.