Bonus Chapter 3 - Greyson

I sigh, dropping the notebook besides me, and put fingers under my glasses to press into my eyes. It lands with a thud on the bench besides me, and I enjoy the peaceful silence of the park for a few moments.

I used to come here so often. I glance wistfully at the jungle gym I used to pretend was my makeshift ship.

My phone rings, an obnoxious, "Let me take a Selfie!" shrieks through the air, and I sigh again, picking up the phone.

"What do you want, Fel?"

"You need to come home right away!"

"What's wrong?" I stand up quickly, sprinting to my bike.

"Well, your fish jumped out of the bowl and I don't know what to do!"

I swear under my breath. "Just pick the goddamn fish up and put it into the bowl!"

I know she won't, because apparently, my goldfish is gross and slimy.

"What? No! I'm pouring water on it so that it doesn't die, but get here quick!"

I curse again and hang up on her, stuffing my phone into my pocket and pedaling home. Home is only five minutes away, so within moments, I burst through the front door, and run to the kitchen where my fish is. Felicity looks mortified as I scoop it up and dump it back in. 

Sheesh. 

My mood spoiled, I drag myself to my room and flop on the bed.

My phone tings and vibrates against my stomach.

Unknown Number - Is this Greyson Hollister? I think I have your book.

A/N Felicity doesn't like fish.