Part 41

A/N patheticpanda29 great job catching the mistake in part 33 :) I fixed it. 
Also don't hate me after this *hides*

From: Sadie Massie <littlethings.isadora@gmail.com>
Sent: Thurs, March 18, 20- 7:23:53 PM
To: Felicity Hollister <fel.city.h@gmail.com>
Subject: Hear me out ...

Hey Felicity,

I have to tell you something very important. I'm only telling you because I trust you, and I hope we can talk after this, face to face.

I'm too chicken to speak with you about this in person, but maybe I'll regain my dignity after sending this.

I can't keep my secret anymore, it's been eating me inside out ever since I found out yesterday and please hear me out and read this entire thing before you shut me out.

Greyson told me that he was in a car crash on his 11th birthday. He says he lost a lot of his memory, which would make a lot of sense. I was starting to realize why he didn't recognize me from elementary school before I lost my hearing, and what he said just confirms it. And I am so, so, so, so sorry.

Felicity I'm so sorry for what happened that night. I was told afterwards that the other family was coping, that the boy would live, that the girl passed instantly. I was so upset over what happened in my family that I selfishly forgot that there was another party involved. Oh gosh, Felicity ... I nearly killed him. He told me he didn't remember a lot of things ... that he took forever to remember things. All I can think about is that I knew that I was the cause of his accident, that he probably would hate me if he knew, and I just couldn't breathe properly yesterday.

You'l hate me too, just because of this.

I'm sorry I didn't say anything when I first suspected weeks ago.

Please don't hate me ... I'm so sorry, and I know I'm repeating myself, and I know that sorry won't fix anything, won't bring your sister back, but I'm so sorry that Greyson and your sister was in that car accident.

My phone is almost dead, and it looks like it's going to rain, so I'll just end it here:

It will hurt, but if you want me to stay away from him, just tell me and I will.

Sadie

From: Felicity Hollister <fel.city.h@gmail.com>
Sent: Thurs, March 18, 20- 9:53:24 PM
To: Sadie Massie <littlethings.isadora@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Hear me out ...

Hey Sadie.

Can I come over? I don't want to talk to you over email about this either.

Felicity