Getting to know you.

Ashley's P.O.V.

Ok we have now discovered not to touch Tasha's hair or she will flip, but so would I. Tasha kicked CC in the balls, and it was fucking hilarious. Everyone burst into laughter, I was keeping my eye on Freya just in case. I wanted to be a great Father, I hadn't been there for 13 years so, I kinda need to make it up to her, but I keep seeing the group look at her like meat or something. But I don't know maybe they are just joking or something.

"I'm sorry CC did that hurt?" Tasha asked. He nodded

"Let me check my give a damn meter, oh look it 0 sorry." Tasha said then Tiegan just burst into a laughing fit.

"Umm what are you laughing about?" I asked

"Well me and Tiegan are big fans of Bryan Stars and we just quoted from one of his interviews with Blood On The Dance Floor, I can also quote one from a Black Veil Brides one if you want." She said, whilst looking at Tiegan.

"Umm ok go for it." Andy said.

"Ok, well lets see if CC remembers this one. Ok. Neady, Neady for CC 's giant hard cock!" Tasha shouted and bursted into laughing and started rolling on the floor, CC just blushed and laughed Andy was trying to figure out which one it was with Tiegan. And I was just confused, I never did a Bryan Stars Interview, but I really should though.

"Oh My God that one, that was the strangest book I have ever read, it was to sexual, I think Ash would like it." Andy said, obviously rembering it was the one where he had to read out some paragraphs from 50 Shades Of Grey.

"Ok, Tasha lets go to your place and pick up some clothes and shizzle like that." I said, she just nodded and she started to walk to her house.

"Umm we do have a car." Andy spoke up.

"Don't like cars to much, I will only go in one when we go to the airport, or if it is a long time, but my house is about 5 minuet walk so yeah I am walking." She said, why was she scared I need to find out more about my daughter.

"Ok." I said. We all follwed her to her house it was a nice small house with loads of other houses.

"Fuck you Jake, go fuck Libby." I heard Tasha shout.

"Umm no why would I when I have you." This boy I am guessing is called Jake said.

"I dumped you ages ago, so fuck off I have a girlfriend and plus I am moving to America with my Dad." She said, that made me smile.

"Fuck off and leave her alone." Andy shouted standing next to Tasha, I did the same and stood next to her.

"Who the fuck are you, her Emo Faggots?" He asked.

"No I am her dad, now you can either leave or I will beat the shit out of you for herrasing my daugter." I threatened he laughed and walked off, he stopped and turned around.

"Tasha I will get you. Night Love you Babe see you in the morning." He said then walked off.

"Tasha who is that?" I asked she just shook her head no and cariied on walking to her house, we got there she opened the door then an angry looking fat pig came through the living room door.

"Where have you been, mum is now in prison because of you, do you even give a shit!" She screamed.

"No I don't and if you come any where near me I will fucking get my Dad on me." Tasha threatened.

"You have no dad, he ditched mum and me because of you." She said.

"No I didn't, your mother wanted to move over here, but I couldn't because of black veil brides, so she moved with Tasha, all I know is that you are not my daughter because your mother cheated on me and had you then two years later I got back with her and then she had Tasha, she then left me." I said.