Can I trust You anymore?

Ashleys P.O.V.

I can't believe she did it why? why? She is so beautiful to do it to her self.

"Dad I'm going out to explore!" Tasha shouted.

"Alright don't be to long!" I replied back. After about 20 mins later I got a knock at the door. I opened it, it was Tiegan? I let her in then all of a sudden she kisses me. I kiss her back. What The Actual Fuck am I doing? She is my daughter's best friend.

"What The Actual Fuck is going on!!" Tasha shouted.

"Umm well, uh-"

"Fuck you I'm leaving!" Tasha shouted. She slammed the door shut as hard as she could.

"I-I'm sorry A-Ashley  I didn't mean to." Tiegan said.

"It's fine we just have to find Tasha and try and get her to listen." I said Tiegan nodded.

-----------Tashas P.O.V.

Wtf!!!! I came home to my best friend and dad kissing! I decided to text Jake.
Me~ Can I come round?
Jake~Yeah! But why?
Me~ Me and Dad had an argument and I don't want to look at him, he makes me feel sick :'(
Jake~.Ok. Do you want me to pick you up?
Me~Yeah can you pick me up @ the park?
Jake~ Yeah. I'll be there.in 5 mins.
Me~ Okk ^.^

I waited on the swings at the park, then someone hugged me from behind.

"Lets.go Tasha." Jake said.

"Ok.".I said in a croaky voice from where I had been crying.  I had gotten betrayed  from my best friend. When we had finished going back to Jake's place he bought some pizza, I wasn't hungry so I only ate 1.slice.

"Tasha you need to eat some more." Jake.said calmly.

"I'm not hungry and I feel sick." I said.

"You need.to" He said firmly.

"Fine" I said I aye another slice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but my computer is messing up :(