I'm falling for you.

Jake's P.O.V.

"Hey Ash it's Jake, um Tasha is round mine and doesn't want to see or talk or hear you at the minute, I'm sorry I have tried to make her call you, but she isn't listening." I said down the phone to Ash.

"Ok, well bring her round tomorrow or something I need to explain." He replied back.

"Ok, well I'll see you later mate." 

"Bye" I eneded the call and Tasha was still in the shower, I heard her sing, it was like an angel. She was singing 'Bad Girls Club' by Falling In Reverse.

"L O V E!" She shouted, well that wasn't random. I then heard her talk more.

"Why do we fall in love? Why did I fall for you Jake? Your amazing, your caring, but Andy would flip and Dad, well what would he do, but he did kiss my bestfriend. Fuck my life. Why are you so perfect Jake?" She said. She like me?! 

"Tasha? I think I have fallen for you to." I said. 

"Jake? Can you please be mine?" She said.

"Yes Tasha!" I shouted.

"WHAT?!? She screamed.

"I heard everything you said." I said.

"Oh, well this isn't fucking awkward. Awkward Turtle" She replied. She then shut the shower off and she came out with a towel around her. 

"Tasha? Is all that stuff you said true?" I asked, she looked down then nodded. I pulled Tasha into a hug. But she didn't hug back :( 

"I would hug back, but my towel." She said.

"Oh I said it out loud didn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah." She giggled, damn her giggle is cute, she is what I want, but will she be mine? Only one way to find out.

"Tasha?" I asked, she looked up at me, her chocolate brown eyes looked into mine. "Tasha will you be mine?" I asked.

"Only if you'll be mine." She said with a smile, I then lent in and kissed her lips, they ere so smooth and perfect. She was perfect.

"Tasha you need to get dressed and we need to go to your house so you and your dad can talk." I said.

"But Tasha doesn't want to." She said.

"But Tasha has to." I replied.

"Fine, oh and where is my phone it has been going off, but I can't find it." She asked. It's downstairs on the sofa, I'll get it for you." I said, I then went into the living room and found Tasha's phone, I looked at who texted her it was Andy. I couldn't see all of them because she had a lock on it, but on the ones that I could it said :-

Andy~Come round babe.

Andy~Why are you with Jake?

Andy~I'm falling for you.

Andy~I need you too much.

Andy~ <3 I love you.

There were about 23 messages. Wow he is going to flip when he finds out I got her. I heard a laugh then I went upstairs to see what it was. Tasha was just was just laughing for no reason.

"Tasha what are you laughing at?" I said.

"I fell.over my own feet".She said then burst into laughter. She was dressed at this point so I went over and hugged her l. She hugged back.

"Here's your phone babe" I said.

"Thank 'n you".She.replied. Her eyes grew.big.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well.Dad is fucking angry at me and Andy is not.leaving me alone fucking 20 messages from him." She said.

".What has your dad said?".I.asked out of curiosity.

"He said, if he.finds out that me and you are a.thing, he will kill.Me. But he won't. And.plus I can just say he kissed my best friend so it's not like I have.betrayed him" She.said.

"Fair enough, but let's go." I said. She.nodded and walked downstairs. I locked the front door and got into my car.and I drove to Ashleys house. When we pulled  into the house Ashley walked out.

"Tasha inside.now!"Ash said when we got out.

"Why should I? I have been betrayed from my dad that I have known for not even a week. And I have been betrayed from my best friend of 7 years, so I don't have to do what the fuck you say. Fucking dick" Tasha said. Ash and Tasha have had a lot of arguments, but not like this.

"Tasha, go inside, I will be right there.".I said. She nodded, I saw Ashleys eyes grow big.

"You are.not.together are you?" I asked.

"What's it to you?" I said.

"She is my fucking daughter, it has everything to do with me. Now Tell Me are you dating my fucking daughter!" He shouted.

"Yeah,.but you can't stop us.".I said.

"I fucking can! Tasha come here now!" Ash screamed.

"What?" She said walking over to me.

"You can't be with Jake." He said.

"Debatable" She said.

"How is it 'debatable'?" He asked.

"Well see you can be with my best friend, but I'm not aloud to he with your friend. See.how.is that fair, and plus your a dick so I don't have to do shit that you want me to do." She.said raising her voice.

"Tasha I'm sorry, you can't see him anymore." He said. I hugged Tasha tightly.

"You can't stop us ash, it's either me, or Andy?" I said.

"Andy doesn't like her Jake what are you on about." He said.

"He does dad, so I think Jake is better than Andy, he is clingy" Tasha said. That was true, he.wouldn't let Tasha go.anywhere on her own.