Baby girl?

Ashley's P.O.V.

My baby girl is now in hospital fighting for her life, she's so lifeless. At the minuet I'm in her room holding her hand. She's got so many needles and tubes in her. She's been like this for about 3 days.. I'm missing her so much. I thought if I put her headphones on her at night she might wake up in the morning seen as she used to do that.

The nurse came in.

"Mr Purdy the doctor has said that she is making progress and should wake up very soon and even-"

"Get me out of here now!!" Tasha shouted. She scared me. I quickly looked at her. She looked scared and she looked so weak

"Baby girl you can't leave yet. You've only just woken up. Your too weak" I said she started crying. Then she started pulling her wires out.

"If I can't get out of here why don't I fucking stay here forever!!" She screamed as she pulled one last one out before she began panting. The nurse rushed over and helped her, I was still holding Tasha's hand. She held it tight, she had really sweaty hands, but she always did, I never really cared tho. Andy came rushing in with lipsick marks all over his neck? Oh he's gunna get it!

"Fuck you get out!!" I shouted. He looked at me surprised.

"Your fucking neck, your cheating! And I bet it's with fucking Juliet!!" I shouted. Tasha was now asleep because the nurse gave her drugs. Andy looked shocked. I walked up to him. I could smell alcohol on him.

"Personally Juliet is shit in bed, I wanna see how Tasha is in bed I bet she's good. She looks soo yummy" He says and hick ups.

"Your not going near her for a while." I said. I drag him out and get Jayy and Dahvie. They have been here from the start and only left to get food for me and them.

"How is she?" Jayy asked. He had red puffy eyes, he really cared about her and I want Tasha to be with him, but no he's with Andy who gets drunk nearly every night and goes to strip clubs.

"She's fine. She woke up, but she went a little phsyco so the nurse had to give her some drugs to make her fall asleep she should wake up in a min. They only last about 5 minuets." I said. Jayy sat on her bed and kissed her cheek.

"Get stronger you little rebel. Don't worry about what anyone says or does. You will always always have people who love you. Like your dad, me ,Dahvie, Tiegan, Jared, Jensen and the other Jared or Jar Jar as you call him. I love you Tasha" He says.

"I love you too" Tasha says. I look at her and she's crying. I rush over to her.

"Baby girl. Don't you want to be with Andy?" I ask.

"Um well um I've been hallucinating if that's what you call it. And um ever since I've uh been with him it's gotten um worse.." She says.

"I want tone with him, but there's a bad thing clung onto him I can feel it dad and I'm scared, scared more than ever" She says her voice starting I crack.

Andy then walked in. And went straight to Tasha.

"I'm sorry babe, please don't leave me I love you. But if you want to leave me leave just know that I love you" He says that and kisses her and starts to leave.

"A-Andy I love you too, I'm not leaving you I'm staying with you. Yes your am utter dick, but I love you." She said and sat up. She hugged Jayy and Dahvie and they left and went home because Tasha ordered them to otherwise they would have no dick. Andy came back and got in the bed with Tasha and they cuddled I was a little pissed that together, but as long as my baby girl is happy I don't care.

The nurses came and took her needles and tubes out of her.

"You can get changed and leave now, but be warned you legs might not work properly for a while." She said and left.