You lied

I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw Andy asleep. He looks so peaceful. I couldn't wake him. I untangled myself from him. He stirred, but didn't wake. I went to my dads room and knocked and went in.

"Dad?" I asked to see if he was awake he just chuckled.

"I woke up from a night-mare. Can I sleep in you bed with you?" I asked. I was slightly shaking. Dad got out if bed and hugged me. That just made me break down into tears.

"Come on shhh. Calm down." He says. Trying to calm me.

"Can we go downstairs and eat ice cream?" I asked. He just laughed and nodded. We went downstairs and I sat on the sofa while dad got the ice cream. He came back with two tubs of vanilla ice cream. He gave me a spoon and then the ice cream I smiled and said thanks. He sat down next to me while I ate my ice cream.

"So do you want to tell me what your night mare was about?" Dad asked. I just nodded and finished the ice cream I had on my spoon.

"Well my dream went like this. I was in my bed then all of a sudden I woke up then I saw no one was in. I saw a note on the fridge it said that you had been taken and I had to date someone to be able to get you back. It had the location on it so I went. Then when I got there Jayy was there. He then smirked at me and slapped me. I asked what was happening then he just said 'your mine if you want them' I just nodded. Then he slapped me again around the face. He let you go. And I wasn't aloud near Andy. Only near you, Jinxx, CC and Jake. When I saw Jake he just punched me. Then all I remember was being dragged up into a bedroom with Jayy." I said. Dad just sat there shocked. He then quickly hugged me.

"I'll never let that happen baby girl." He said. I just sat there while he hugged me. I then felt my eyes go really heavy and I fell asleep in my dads arms.

Jayy's P.O.V.

I want her I need her. That kiss was just wow. She is amazing. I need her. I'm not the same without her. Yes I haven't known her long, but I use Dahvie's twitter account. He followed her. I know her a little bit. She has had alot of problems. I heard about her mum. I just want her to be safe. And in my arms. Bit I don think that's ever going to happen. I think she likes Andy. So I'm never going to get her.

------------Next Day.------------

Andy's P.O.V.

Tasha and I are going to see a movie. I think we should watch Fault In Our Stars because she always says she never cries at films and I have heard that even some men have cried at it. So if she cries I can comfit her.