I missed you!!

Tashas P.O.V.

Me and Tiegan went into the living room to open my presents. I sat down in the floor and opened one. It was a PS3 microphone.

"Hey Tiegan!" I shouted

"Yup?" She asked

"I should talk to Jake Barns" I said.

"Yeah, but don't get to carried away you have Pitts now." She said.

"Haha so fucking funny. I love Pitts and I hate and I mean I Hate Barns so much!" I said.

"We know" She said. Then my phone went off it was 'I refuse to sink' By 'Blood On The Dance Floor' I answered it.

M-Me B-Person I'm talking to.

M- Umm yes?

B-Happy Birthday my little munchin!!

M-Jack?

B-Yep and the rest of Rebels of black.

M-Oh my fucking Jinxx!! Where are you?

B-In the park.

M-I'm coming don't move.

B-Not planning on it. Oh and be warned we have are instruments and I have your mic. Your fucking snazzy batman.one.

M-You took it you mother fucking bitch!

B-Could you put more swear words in that sentence?

M-Fucking hell yes. You fucking took it ducking mother fucking bitch!

B-Haha funny just hurry band practice.

M-Ok be there in a bit.

B-Bye.

I ended the call.

"Daaaadddd..." I said. All sweet and caring.

"Whaaat?" He asked.

"Can I please go to the pwark?" I asked in a baby voice.

"But we have guests.".He said.

"But please I need to please please please!!!" I said well.kinda screamed.

"Fine.".He said.

"Yes!.Thank.You thank you!" I said jumping up and down.

"Can I come?" Tiegan asked. I nodded she didn't know I was in a band no one did.

Me and Tiegan walked to the park and then I saw. My Jack!

"JACK!!".I shouted

"MUNCHKIN!" He shouted back.

"How did you know where I was.?" I asked.

"Well that's for me to know, and anyway let's practice, let's do bullet by Hollywood Undead" He said.

"Ok" I said he gave me my Mic.

"Bitch." I growled.

We started to practice ans Tiegan just stood there shocked.

There was about five of us in my band we were called 'Rebels of Black' (A/N: sorry if there is an actual band called that this is fake.)

Me- Vocalist.

Jack-Back up vocalist and Bassist

Joe-Drums

Andie-Guitarist

Jayy-Second Guitarist.

Me and Jack had a thing once, but he dis something he wasn't proud of so we became siblings he called me Munchkin it was funny he treated me like his younger sister and I loved it. Anyway back to real life. I was singing the end if bullet.

"I wish that I could fly way up.in the sky like a bird so high, oh I might just try. I wish that that I could fly way up in the sky like a bird so high, oh I might try, in I might try." I sang and turned around and smiled at my band members.

"Long time Nats long time" Andie said.

"I know A I know" I said, everyone in the band called me Nats because that was there nickname for me, and I loved it, I felt special to them.

"Hay Nats.let's have a hug, I love your hugs." Jayy said.

"Hmm only if I get a kiss on the cheek." I said smirking.

"Why not on the lips?".He asked. Getting closer.

"I'm with Jake Pitts" I said looking down.

"W-What!?!" Jack asked practically screaming.

"She's with me.".I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Jake standing there j smiled and he smiled back.

"Can I have my hug now?" Jayy asked. I nodded and Hugged him like I always did and then he kissed me on the cheek.

"I have missed you guys so much." I said.

"We've missed you to." Joe said.

"Joe can one talk to one in private"I said because that's how I am and I talk to him. We quickly went off somewhere alone.

"Joe what's Jack.annoyed about, I said I was with Jake Pitts and he screamed.".I said he sighed.

"Well the reason he came here is because 1 he wanted to carry on the band and 2 he wanted to get you back. I know you would be like  No because he cheated on you, but he hasn't slept or seen another girl since you been away so he has changed." He said.

"But I'm with Jake, argh life is hard. Oh and you know Callum?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" He replied.

"Well I made him leave" I said.

"Thays brilliant" He said giving me a tight hug, I loved his hugs his hugs where the best they made you feel.like you were never going to get hurt. You felt lost in them I could be in one of his hugs for 5 minutes and think it was 5 years.

"Tasha you ok?" Joe asked.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Well.Your wrists" He said.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just another break up and saying that I can't talk to her any more and that I'll rub the fact that Ashley Purdy is my dad in her face. You know the usual" I said. He chuckled.

"Nats, Never ever listen to metal or try to talk to it, if doesn't listen, talk to a friend they listen not the metal" He said.

"Ok Thanks mate".I said.

"Oh and happy birthday" He said..

"Oh yeah aha thanks" I said we walked.back to the group.