WHAT?!?!

Tashas P.O.V.

I was getting agitated because everyone was looking at me. Was it because I was fat?

"Tasha are you ok?" Freya asked, I nodded, I lied.

"I'm tired I'm going to bed, Night guys. Night Babe." I said whilst pecking Freya's lips. I went to bed, I wasn't tired, I was scared, I know why I was. It was because of Jake not Jake Pitts, my ex boyfriend Jake, we met over internet, go ahead and call me a slut, but I always went on Omegle, and I met him, we started talking getting to know each other better, then he said he would move down to Dorchester, and he did, that's when my life changed. First of all he was amazing, he would let me do whatever I wanted, then something happened, he changed over night. He started wanting to do stuff with me and everytime I rejected he would beat me. Then something he did made me phone the police, he made me pregnant I had it, but it was a still birth. I was going to keep the baby, but it never survived.

"Tasha, are you ok?" I heard someone ask. I relised I was crying. FUCK.

"Um y-yeah, sorry if I woke you." I said and opened the curtain a little and saw it was Andy.

"I was awake, do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not partically" I said, but he didn't really give me a choice he came in my bunk and gave me a huge hug and kissed my forehead.

"Talking helps, I promise I won't tell anyone." He said.

"No I don't want to talk about it, well not to you, I will talk to Dad about it, I haven't told him much about me, and it's what he wants I can tell, he gets annoyed when I talk to other people about my problems." I said he nodded and gave me another hug and left and went to the bathroom. I got out of bed and went to my dads bunk.

"Dad? Are you awake?" I asked. I heard him chuckle.

"You don't have to ask, you can just come in." He said and opened his curtain, when he saw me, his face went into a worry face.

"Dad I'm fine, but can I sleep in your bed tonight with you?" I asked, he nodded and moved over, as I was about to get in I heard Andy get out of the bathroom, he looked at me and his face went into a frown.

"Ok sweatheart, whats up?" Dad asked whilst I got into the bunk.

"Well you know that person I got into a fight at, at the park? Well I was thinking about when I was with him and it was horrible, and I thought I would see if you could listen, because I didn't want to talk to Andy about it." I said.

"Ok go ahead tell me everything you want to." Dad said. I explained everything. Then Dad had a blank face on his face.

"Dad? Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you ok though?" He asked I nodded.

"Well I'm going to sleep night Dad." I said and got my IPod out and played music through headphones like I do everynight.

"Night Darling." I heard Dad say. I smiled and went into a nice sleep. I woke up to someone trying to be quiet, but it failed.

"GET A CUP FUL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted I heard Tiegan laugh and I heard dad chuckle I remembered I was in his bunk.

"Sorry Tasha, calm your tits." Andy said

"Shut it Andy." I snapped.

"Ok Tasha seen as we are now up you wanna go to the mall?" Dad asked.

"Hmm, what Dolphin Centre?" I asked.

"Umm Sure where is that" He asked, oh yeah we were in England not America so he won't know where the fuck I mean.