[4] Answers?

*Second Person POV*

        They had brought you back to the room you woke up in. You are currently sitting on the bed while the others stood around the bed looking at you. You shifted uncomfortably under their stares. The stout one from before harshly plopped down his elbow on the bed and leaned on it. He got in front of your face while squinting his eyes, causing you to lean away from him. A little annoyed that he decided to invade your personal space like that.

        "Snotlout. What are you doing?" Asked Hiccup sounding slightly annoyed as well for some reason. Which slightly confused you, it was your space that was invaded, not his.

        "I'm giving her the intimidating stare. Every interrogation has to have one." The stout, no, Snotlout explained while he continued giving you the "stare".

        "You don't need an intimidating stare for an interrogation. Or be that close to her." The wide one pointed out. Snotlout glared at him and got back up and off the bed. You gave a grateful look to the wide one. Until Astrid slapped her hands on the bed next to you, causing you to jump from the sudden action.

        "But you still need to be assertive and show you mean business to get answers," she said in almost a growl while glaring at you.

        "Astrid clam down. And everyone, this isn't a interrogation. We're just asking her some questions." Hiccup said while placing a hand on Astrid's shoulder. Astrid sighed and backed off.

        "Still sounds like an interrogation to me," muttered Snotlout. Hiccup glanced at him before he approached you, stopping just in front of you.

        "Who are you?" He asked. You thought for a moment, your thoughts felt fuzzy. Until two words popped into your head.

        "(Y/N) (L/N)," you replied.

        Then Astrid came next to Hiccup. "Where did you come from and what plans do you have?" She asked in a harsher way than Hiccup. Hiccup gave her a glare but said nothing. You again thought. But your head felt clouded, and no matter how hard you thought, you couldn't remember.

        "I asked you a question," she said in a low demanding voice.

        "I ... I can't remember." You answered, confused why you couldn't remember where you came from.

        "What do you mean you can't remember?" Spoke up the wide one.

        "I just can't remember," you said. You tried to remember something else, like your family. Your bound to have one right? You thought, but your mind came up empty. You noticed that everyone's eyes soften, well, except Astrid. She looked at you suspiciously.

        "Can you remember anything at all?" Asked the wide one. 'I really need to call him something else.' You thought before diving back into your mind. Searching for answers. For your childhood, your friends, hobbies, favorite food, something, anything! But all you got in return was a large headache, causing you to moan and close your eyes while you clutch your head.

        "You alright?" Hiccup's voice asked with worry. You open your eyes to find that everyone was crowded near you, ... well again, except for Astrid who stood behind them. But you noticed her gaze wasn't as cold and hard as it was a second ago. You snap your attention back to the guys in front of you with their eyes filled with sympathy.

        "I'm fine. Just a headache. That's all," you finally answer. Snotlout puts on his best cool look.

        "So you can't remember anything?" He smirked leaning his elbow on the bed again.

        "Don't get any ideas Snotlout," Hiccup sighed annoyed.

        "What, I wasn't thinking of anything!" He stood up raising his hands in the air in surrender.

        "Yeah right." Astrid rolled her eyes and pushed Snotlout in the shoulder. Causing him to fall on his butt with a "oof."

        "Hey!" Snotlout whined. You couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "It's not funny!" He yelled.

        "It sorta is," butted in the wide one.

        "Shut up Fishlegs!" Snotlout growled getting to his feet. 'Yes! I finally have something to call him!' You thought happily.

        "Why were you roaming about?" Asked Astrid, breaking you from your thoughts.

        "Oh, ... I was looking for someone to tell me what is going on. And where am I," you answered.

        "Well," Hiccup said to catch your attention. "Your on the Isle of Berk, home of dragons. I'm the chief of the island. We found you out in the wilderness out cold after a large storm." He explained. You looked at Hiccup with newfound  respect. 'He looks quite young to lead. But who am I to judge? ... And did he say dragons?' You thought. Hiccup seemed to notice the look you gave him. "Oh! Please don't think of me highly. I like to have others think of me as any other normal viking, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock lll. But you can call me Hiccup." He said. 'Wait, ... a Viking!?' You thought with surprise.

        "I'm Fishlegs Ingerman. Fishlegs for short." Fishlegs spoke up. Suddenly, Snotlout shoved Fishlegs to the side and ran a hand through his hair.

        "I'm Snotlout Jorgenson. But you can call me Snotlout." Snotlout said before he was pushed in the head by Astrid making him stumble back a couple of feet.

        "And my name is Astrid Hofferson. I go by Astrid. As long you don't mess with me or Berk. I'll think you'll be fine," said Astrid. 'I already knew their names buuuut okay.' You thought to yourself. You see Hiccup looking at the others with a unimpressed face. Then that reminds you what he said earlier.

         "You said something about dragons a moment ago. What did you mean?" You asked Hiccup, catching everyone's attention. They all simultaneously looked at each other. Snotlout, Fishlegs, and Astrid smirked. While Hiccup smiled, they turn back to you.

        "Come on. I want to show you something." Hiccup says holding out a hand. You hesitate while looking at his hand. Then look up into his bright green eyes that tells you everything would be alright. No matter the loss of memories.

        You smiled and took his hand.