Prologue

© Copyright 2014 - alerayve

Published in Wattpad : April 2014

Date Finishied: July 25, 2015

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author. All characters in this story are fictional and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Author's Note: For those new readers, I want to inform you that this book never copied the plot of other stories so, please prevent yourselves to compare especially if it will cause an issue and if you're still not done reading the story. Names are completely invented and researched by me. I hope for the "Re-readers" to refrain from spoiling the major twists of the story but if I can't really stop you then, go on and spoil the fun and thrill. READ BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT. Thank you and enjoy :) God bless.

****

PROLOGUE

Have you ever felt the sensation of living while dying inside? Maybe. Maybe not. As for me, my world deteriorated into pieces when I got this so-called thing Escape. I've never been grateful for this nor did I even want it in my whole life to have this. Because the day I had this was also the day when I lost the most precious friend of mine.

Being wealthy is worthless. So do being an heiress. And being Alex Cromello is probably one of the last thing that I would ask for. Prosaic through being a rebel and a badass but aberrant through being someone contrary to her outside appearance and actions.

I thought everything was really just for thrill and new environment. But everything changed when I entered this academy and met those ten with my new friends. I don't know what's coming for us but I'm certain that it is absolutely out of this world. And out of this world for us signifies dangers, mazes, and mysteries.

Now, if you still have what it takes in order to be here, it's your choice. Just like how miracles come into your life without you noticing. It's your choice to see them or to never release from their secret boxes. But if you will, then, congratulations and good luck in advance. May you graduate and come out of this school alive after you've been welcomed by "out of this world" things. 

Welcome to the Mhorfell Academy.

Alexandria Cromello

****