Before You Get Started

G R E E T I N G/T H A N K Y O U

Hello, readers.

Welcome to SUBJECT ME TO LIFE!

I would like to say a big THANKYOU for choosing to read this book. It means a lot.

I really hope you enjoy this story. I spent a lot of time writing it.

S T A T U S / U P D A T E S

The story is COMPLETE.

D E D I C A T I O N S

I would like to dedicate this book to all of my readers and supporters. You're ALL amazing.

S U M M A R Y

Kody Lawrence is not normal. On the contrary, she's everything but.

When the hot-headed, short-tempered, rude new girl arrives in the small town of Raven Hollow, Maine, most people are put off by her unexpected and —considering her horrible attitude and pessimism— unwanted appearance.

However, despite her constant locked jaw, clenched fists and cold glare, Lilah Johansson, Kody's appointed 'buddy', can't help but want to be her new friend in spite of their not-so-impressive first impression.

But Lilah is not to be sold separately, and with the friendly redhead comes four boys with charming smiles and welcoming arms that hide their own secrets and covered-up lies.

Amongst the group of five, Dakota Black is the one who stands out with his calculating eyes and kind heart, and while Kody has no intention to stick around longer than a few months, he might just be the one to change that.

With a duffel bag of money, a box-filled with different identities, a pocket full of problems and a closet stacked to the brim with secrets, Kody's quiet and peaceful Senior year takes a couple of unexpected turns.

The only question is: Are they for better or for worse?

C O M M E N T / V O T E

I would love it if you leave COMMENTS . They can be anything from random emoji's to personal opinions.

If you have any ideas for the story feel free to share them. Also, constructive critisicm is appreciated.

If you enjoy this book, please VOTE. It would really help me out.

C H A R A C T E R S

My characters are in no way perfect. They all have their good qualities, quirks, bad habits and annoying tendencies.

Sometimes they'll do or say something that will make you want to rip your hair out, cry for days, laugh for hours or kill yourself. There is no inbetween.

You will have to be patient with them. There is a thing called character development and slowly but surely you will see a change in some of the characters personality.

M A T U R E L A N G U A G E

There will be LOADS of foul/voulgar language used throughout this book. If this offends you, then I'm sorry. I don't intend to offend or make anybody feel uncomfortable.

C L I C H É ' S

There will be a few cliché's in this story. I have tried to make them a little bit different but, they are still in the book in some way.

W O R K OF F I C T I O N

This book is a work of fiction. None of the events happened in real life (not that I know of). It is simply made up from the figment of my imagination.

The town, school and other names of places, companies, people, etcetera... are all made up. If anybody has the same name as one of my characters, or there name of the school is the same as one in real life, it is purely coincidental. If my characters have the same name as someome else's book, I also apologise. I haven't copied the names from anyone it is purely councidential. I say this because I was reading a book whose character had the name "Landon Hills", the same as mine.

L A N G U A G E S

There will be Spanish speaking in this book. I will put the translations at the end of the chapter once I go back and edit. If not, I'm sure someone will be nice enough to comment or you can always use google for the meanwhile.

T R A N S L A T I O N S

I do NOT accept transaltions of this story in ANY language.

When and if I have the time, I may translate this book into Spanish, but it's not a definite.

C O P Y R I G H T

All Rights Reserved © Vienna'xo 2017.

Please do NOT copy this story or my ideas. I will find out if you do.

Copyright IS a crime, so just beware of your actions.

And besides, why would you want to copy somebody else's work anyway? You wouldn't have actually acomplished something by copying from others. If you want to write your own story or book then I strongly suggest you use your own ideas. You'll feel much better about yourself and your achievements if you do.

I have worked hard on this book and it's plot. I have thought a lot about the storyline and the characters. It would really upset me to have someone copy my ideas and honestly, it's disrespectful.

So please, do not copy my ideas. Thank you.

N O T E

I will go back and correct any and all mistakes once the story is completed.
In the meanwhile, feel free to point them out.

If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask, either through the comments or over a private message.

If you have any problems with me, my book, my style of writing, my characters opinions/beliefs, etcetera... then if you would so kindly remove yourself from this book that would be great.

I really don't have a problem with checking a hoe if need be. If you're going to have a problem with me, I'm going to have a problem with you; Let's face it.

I accept constructive critisicm but if you're going to hate, then goodbye, bitch, have a nice day.

E N J O Y !