Cinque

Inoue was passed over to the girls, Kyoko, Haru, and Bianchi, along with Fuuta, since Hibari was busy training Tsuna and Kusakabe was almost always with him or busy with official business.

So she was working alongside them, cooking, doing laundry, playing with the kids, just doing housework and chatting about girly stuff basically. Of course, she wasn't allowed to stay with them all day, when Hibari was finished he'd told Kusakabe to go and retrieve her, so she was mainly in Hibari's part of the base.

Because of that, she always slept in. 

Although now, she was sat in Hibari's lap in the middle of an important looking meeting with a woman, Lal Mirch, who'd she'd met a few days ago, the loud extreme guy Sasagawa, and Kusakabe. She didn't think she belonged and tried to leave, only to have Hibari grab her and hold her in place. 

It was as though he was showing off. 

She couldn't really follow the conversation after they discussed whether or not she should listen in, Hibari threatened them all, she just knew it had something to do with the Millefiore and a raid but that's it. Oh, and the mafia in general. 

She sweatdropped at Hibari's immature replies, even Sasagawa screamed about him not changing since Middle school. Her mood dropped a tad when the estimate for victory came out below even 1%. 

Before the baby started speaking again, he looked at Inoue for a second, "Are you okay with her hearing all of this, Hibari?"

"She's heard it all before." He said uncaring, actually, he probably didn't care about this entire meeting at all.

So she listened in on their little meeting, not knowing half of what was going on but... actually okay with that. 

But afterwards, when they'd all left and it was just her, him, and Kusakabe, she heard something unexpected.

"Take her to the girls for tonight." 

"K-Kyo-san?" Even trusty Kusakabe was confused by his request. Inoue was nudged away and Hibari just left, she wouldn't deny being confused but she wasn't hurt, she was friends with them after all, Kyoko and the others.

"Thank you, Kusakabe-san." She bowed, silently apologising to him for putting up with everything. The man let out a breath before smiling.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's to keep you safe." 

He was right. 

She couldn't really keep track of everything, but there were loud explosions and sounds of battle from where Hibari was, then Tsuna's group suddenly left, the raid she suspected. It was kinda tense but with all the older guys, Fuuta and Bianchi, they took everyone out and tried to distract everyone.

It wasn't working well for Inoue, who knew everything.

They wandered around town as if it were normal; 

Visiting cake shops and smoothie bars, cafe's and clothing stores. Inoue mainly stayed with Bianchi, who was fully informed about the goings on and tried comfort Inoue, who was jittery about it. Her state obviously had Haru and Kyoko a little worried, so they tried comforting her by doing all the things they knew Inoue enjoyed; partly the reason why they sought out a smoothie bar. 

Inoue's mind began to get pulled away from the raid as all the girls were having a little fashion show in one of the stores, Bianchi was pulling off some daring clothing while Inoue stuck with knee length skirts and blouses. Until she was forced into dresses and other clothes she'd never have picked out herself. Fuuta was laughing along with them as he sat on the seats outside, making comments on the different combinations of clothes.