Sei

Okay so I have thirty chapters right... I rearranged them all because I randomly write filler that are in completely stupid parts of the timeline since I didn't write the varia arc so it's really confusing and I just wanna die...

She understood the whole 'Choice' game thing from Dino, he tried explaining it to Hibari while dodging his blows, but he doubted the prefect was listening and so told Inoue instead.

She wasn't overjoyed about knowing she was required to turn up, neither was Hibari, who whacked Dino after hearing it. But she knew that she had her part to undergo for a brighter future, one where she could make Hibari happy.

Although she wasn't expecting to be transported to some weird place with a bunch of high rise buildings.

Hibari grudgingly came along in the end, since Inoue had ran away earlier to meet with Tsuna and the others, where she was surprised to see them all dressed up in suits and uniforms; she was even handed a set of the burgundy clothing by Kyoko. It was pretty embarrassing to wear, for no particular reason, but she felt like a part of the 'team'; it was fun. That, and, apparently the girls had been fully briefed on the situation; she'd have a bone to pick with Sawada if he hadn't told them.

Well, Hibari was now standing in front of her protectively as the roulette was projected to the sky, showing some symbols and numbers. She was fairly insulted when that 'Daisy' guy, and whatever his name was, said something about beautifully perishing things, as if they were going to die.

Although Hibari's show of wanting to fight without concern for the rules, then giving in to Dino's argument was adorable. She had to thank Dino later.

She smiled at him, who looked pretty sulky anyway, "It'll be fun in the end, besides, I don't like seeing you get hurt."

He stared at her for a second before looking away, scoffing, "I don't get hurt."

She grinned knowingly, he could be so cute sometimes, "Sorry, I forgot."

In the background, Haru and Kyoko were watching the small exchange with pink cheeks, Tsuna too. They watched as Inoue began to inconspicuously tease him without him threatening her. Although her teasing turned into casual conversation about something, Dino even joined in.

"Hahi! I didn't know Hibari-san and Mai-chan were so close!" Haru uttered, watching them with slight envy, before imagining her and Tsuna together and blushing.

"Ah, Hibari-san and Mai-chan are actually dating Haru-chan~!" Kyoko smiled, after seeing them act so clearly... well 'loving' some would say, she found her ears becoming red and her heart growing all fluttery.

Especially when it's Hibari they're talking about.

Tsuna was redder than anything, having seen them, or at least Inoue, openly 'flirting'. Although Hibari didn't 'flirt'. -And Inoue was naturally innocent and anxious so the thought of flirting probably never crosses her mind, if it did she'd probably get a fever.

Byakuran just never stopped smiling.

It was slightly creepy.

"Oya~? Even Mai-chan's here?" He grinned, Tsuna already knowing what he was thinking about, frowned a little worriedly. Inoue turned to him quickly, a cold sweat running down her face but her brows furrowed and a fairly strong expression on. "It's been a while~."

Hibari didn't ask, just glared at the man.

Everyone that wasn't fighting filed into their own side's observing rooms. Inoue stayed with Hibari in the corner, waiting for the screen to show the battlefield, which it did right after the announcement.