Quarantaquattro

After entering high school, there were a few upperclassmen that approached Hibari unknowingly. All because he was attractive. They soon got the message of 'come within one meter of me and I'll bite you to death' and left him alone. The entire student body grew to fear him after he beat up literally everyone who crossed him without mercy. 

Even the thugs that threatened him idiotically. 

But as they moved up to the next year, new first years arrived as innocent as they could be. Valentine's was enough for swarming women, but he'd never experienced so many clingy, loud, annoying, and fearless girls at once. 

Onwards into the annoying moment Hibari grew way too popular with the female populace and had random girls, specifically this really pushy one, visiting him at all hours of the day instead of his precious Mai, who was completely overshadowed -arc. (In short, The steadily increasing Hibari fanbase arc of only one chapter because this is Hibari.)

By this point, it was known that Mai and Hibari were dating. If anyone dared to insult, look at her in the wrong way, talk about her negatively, speak to her without permission, flirt with her, compliment her with lewd intentions, basically do anything that Hibari deemed as wrong - they'd be sent to the hospital. 

Mai's friends, about two of them in total, were terrified of Hibari for good reason - he put on quite the show in the first month of school. They were scared of him, but they were also very supportive of the relationship. Anytime they saw him standing near a girl, their switches would be turned on and off they go ranting about that girl stealing his attention, being flirty, having no shame... they were awfully biased. 

"SHE'S TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH HIM!!!" One of them screamed, the easily excited one, like Yuu but more extreme. She had shoulder length red bedhead hair and a sharp look in her eye - she looked like a yankee but she wasn't. She was so pure it was amusing. 

"I must agree, the way she's presenting herself is atrocious." The other, a short girl with bobbed black hair and red glasses. She's actually a raging fujoshi. Hibari is not exempt from her delusions. She pushed up her glasses with such seriousness you'd expect her to have discovered something life changing. 

Mai sweat dropped in the background, looking down to see Hibari threatening a girl with too short a skirt. He had his tonfa out and was ready to knock her out if she spoke out of line... how was that in any way flirting? The girl was terrified. 

 This was only in the first year. In the second year, their accusations began to come true. 

Since Mai's and Hibari's relationship was out in the open, Hibari was no longer avoiding her and was putting his reception room to use. So most of the girls and boys stayed away from them. They'd both get gifts on valentine's despite the danger, there would still be idiots that approached them looking to date.

Now, for some reason, the new first years were all fearless. The boys openly flirted with Mai and basically every girl that was 'hot'; the girls were all over Hibari. Most of them ran in tears after being hit over and over, but there were a few persistent ones. 

Needless to say all of the boys stopped crowding around Mai. - Who, might I add, had grown into the school idol. Because she was a baby Yamato Nadeshiko. 

No glasses, no braids, no blemishes.

Cute canary, mafia relations, bloodthirsty crazy boyfriend. 

Yep. Definitely a Yamato Nadeshiko.

"Ne~! Hibari-kun!~" How he wanted to throw this intolerable woman out of the window, who even let her in here? 

"Get out." He tried ignoring her before, but that just resulted in an unnecessary weight sitting on him. -She took a couple days off afterwards. 

"Don't be so cold, that innocent little girl isn't here today either..." Mai's older than you, hag. 

Hibari just held up a tonfa to stop the girl from walking any closer, not that she ever listened. Well, beating her up did let him release stress... 

"What~? She won't even let you touch her will she? I'd let you do all of that and more~." Her voice was annoying, her uniform wasn't worn properly, her face was covered in too much makeup, her hair was not within regulations, her posture needed fixing. She leaned over his desk with a sly smile on her face; Hibari didn't move a muscle.

She was wrong though, Mai was completely accepting of his touch... like a month - two months ago? Granted, she kinda avoided him afterwards but he knew she was just embarrassed. Not that he enjoyed not being able to touch her. She wouldn't even let him kiss her for long anymore. She began to initiate some of her own though, five seconds long or not, it was fine. 

Well, they didn't kiss that much to begin with. Just every single time they do it's documented by the ero-author here so it's almost like every single waking moment they're eating each others' faces off. They're not. It's like an average of... seven or so a week? Not including the little ones in between, I mean the heated ones I'm always writing about... why am I explaining this.

Anyway, back to the grubby touchy girl, she reached out to touch Hibari -lol bad move- only to have her hand gracefully whacked away by Hibari's tonfa. She winced, a look of pain and anger crossing her face. She clicked her tongue and went to say something, but was cut off when the door opened, revealing someone she didn't want to see.

"Kyoy- Am I disturbing something?" Mai asked, not jumping to the secret lover rendezvous conclusion but instead a scolding session. She doubted it would be anything different.

"Yes, in fact, you virg-" She was grabbed and thrown over Hibari's shoulder and out of the window... Defenestrating the herbivores, a favourite of his.

"Nothing. Make some tea." As if nothing just transpired, he sat back at his desk and picked up a text book.

Yes, Hibari was 'studying'. He actually just found this interesting book of physics at the bookstore and bought it on a whim, Mai seemed to like it too. Her favourite subject was Japanese history though, she was a complete nerd on that topic.

Mai smiled, guessing that the girl from before was irritating him. The usual reaction would be to rush over and check if she was okay, right? Well she was about to be called a 'virgin bitch' or something so why should she? No mercy for people that flirt with her boyfriend. 

It's always fun to watch though. 

Author's note:

The corner of boredom. I seriously want to write fanfiction, but I can't be bothered to turn off my music, run upstairs to grab my headphones, load up my laptop in the opposite room and then start writing only to get burned out again. 

Why don't you just write on the computer you're on right now? Because, you oh so innocent reader, I don't like typing with the keyboard here. It's just annoying. The buttons aren't flat and so it strains my fingers more -  I have enough strain in my life. 

I know I'm weak don't mention it. 

This keyboard capitalises like THis sometimes too, which is frustrating. I know it's my fault for not releasing the button quicker but - shut up I can moan.

This is a rare update you know!