Trentuno

Fon had jumped off somewhere along the way back, leaving only a shining Mai, and her scruffy, dirty, boyfriend, Hibari. Shining Mai? For some reason, despite all the dirt and mess, she seemed like she'd just taken the most refreshing bath. Her skin was glowing and her hair was somehow glossy, her smile was complete contentment. He had no idea why. 

"I'll start running the bath, so wait a moment. I'll cook dinner too, while you're washing." Mai smiled, hurriedly taking her shoes off. 

"Isn't a shower fine." Hibari sighed, taking his time and making his way to the garden. 

"A bath is far more relaxing, you need to rest for a bit after that fight." He was scowling at her but she was already rushing down the hallway towards the bathroom. Mai could only sigh as she began filling the giant bath he had, sure it was a traditional house but then shouldn't the bath be tiny!? It'd probably take a while to get full, so he could eat first and have a little leisure time before going in. It works out fine, baths in the evening are the best after all. 

They mostly ate in silence, Mai had homework, that had piled up, to complete, Hibari had some papers to sign, clubs and the like badgering him for some reason, instead of the student council.

Did the school even have one of those? It seemed like Hibari just did everything. 

Mai was too engrossed in her work, she didn't notice Hibari stand up and leave. He left his bowls and plate on the side of the sink for her to wash up, which she was going to do after finishing her own food. Her homework wasn't finished, of course, but she'd finished eating, and so went on to wash the dishes. 

Luckily she didn't spill any food on her homework though, that would have been pretty embarrassing. She'd just put the last bowl on the drying rack beside the sink when she felt something chewing her hair. Which was, admittedly, quite messy. She left it alone for a while before the bird began to tug her somewhere, so she followed it. Later, she found out the bird was Hibird, not Mei, or anyone of the horde of Hibirds. The bird led the way, chirping, "Hibari! Hibari!" and "Mai! Mai!" 

Until she found herself in front of the bathroom door. Now, there was another door separating the bath from the entrance, but Hibird just flew right in, now singing the school anthem. Thankfully, both doors were only open a smidge, so she couldn't see inside, it was far too steamy anyway. 

She wanted to, and was, about to turn and scurry away, until Hibari's voice broke the sudden silence. "Mai." He sounded way too happy and way too smug, it was a bad combination. Hesitating, Mai gingerly pushed the first door open, enough that she could slip inside, and took a single step forward before shutting it again, for no reason. So, now she was inside, it was hotter than outside, she saw... clothes. -And was immediately ready to bolt out of there, regretting ever setting foot in there. Her brain was melting at the mere thought, how was she supposed to manage... 

He may have seen her without a shirt, for various reasons that shall not be repeated, but not completely... without clothes. She has never seen him shirtless, the most she's seen is his arms and an ankle. He teased her a lot though, as out of character as it was, it wasn't lovey teasing it was more blunt and insulting though. -That's kind of why she ended up in her underwear, but she quickly enveloped herself in blankets, making herself redder and hotter than she already was. 

Even thinking about it now made her blush, she was not mentally prepared. But apparently that didn't matter to a certain someone, who was probably getting impatient with Mai; who was just merely standing against the door, sweating and getting flustered. 

"Come here." 

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Alarms blared in her head, was she even conscious? Although they rang out and practically deafened her, despite them being mental, she somehow approached the door to the bath--?