Quarantuno

Mai was in her second year of high school, a member of the newly established -since last year so it's still new...- disciplinary committee, with her wonderful and well known boyfriend, Hibari. Because of his reputation of beating anyone who touches her, half to death, no one really approached her. 

So she was Hibari's all day. 

Which meant he could kiss her all he wanted. So he did, obviously.

Mai was sat on one of the sofas in the room, that looked eerily like the old reception room, sorting through her piles of homework, putting completed and incomplete to different sides. Since she was rather advanced academically, not as much as Hibari -surprising since she's never caught him studying-, but because of her level, she was given a colossal amount of work to finish. That was the only thing that bugged Hibari, she was always tied down with work, unlike him, who didn't do it. -Kusakabe did. 

He didn't have time for such tedious problems, he was already on a higher level than high school. The textbooks laying around his house acted as very good study material, before he knew it, he was way ahead. He is a year older than Mai, though, so he should be higher anyway. Year older but in the same school year because neither logic nor rules apply to him, who has his own brand of logic. 

"Mai." 

"Hm?" She jumped slightly at the sound of his voice, turning to him before a thought entered her head, "Tea?" Of course that was the first thing she thought of, Hibari couldn't help but love her innocence, that he'd tried to pry away from her in vain. It'll just take a little time is all, makes it all the more interesting for him. Lecherous beast.

"No, come here." He waved his hand, gesturing for her to come over, as if his authoritative and firm voice -and his typical no nonsense glare- didn't give her enough of an idea. 

So she sauntered her way over to him, leaning slightly on the desk, that Hibari had balanced both of his legs upon, for some reason, perhaps it was more relaxing? He was sleeping not too long ago. "Yes?" She questioned, trying to keep her distance as much as possible, she'd gotten used to his advances, how could she not, but affection still had her jittery, not so much in private... but this was school, anyone could walk in-

Guess that's a stupid excuse.

 "Kiss me." 

Sorry what.

Her brain shut down for a second before rebooting, blood rushing up and reddening her face in an instant.

"U-Um... pardon?" She stuttered in a voice just above a whisper, she clearly heard what he said, but maybe it was something else? Erase*? 

(nihongo lesson #20394 hibari says kisu and mai says kesu for erase its stupid and stupid byey the sentence wouldnt even make sense but i like puns so heres one no one understands)

"I'm not repeating myself." He spoke with his usual frown, but Mai had learned how to see through them all by now, she could detect a hint of amusement from him; of course he was amused at this. 

"W...why?" She uttered without thinking, after saying it, she realised she actually didn't want to know. 

"Do I need a reason?" -No he had one but didn't want to say it. 

"T-Then..." Mustering up all the strength and will in her body, forgetting she's kissed him plenty of times, she stepped forward; then realised he'd wheeled himself closer to her over the duration of their chat. He was sitting down too, she was standing, basically, she was supposed to lean down and be above him right? Wasn't that the guy's job? She hadn't kissed him like this before, only horizontally! 

He could almost feel himself chuckling at her obvious nervousness and confusion, she was having such a hard time, it was adorable. So he did what anyone would do, encour- pulled her downwards towards him, almost choking her from suddenly grabbing her tie and yanking it down. 

Seeing no way out, she rested her hands on her knees, since she knew that something was bound to start aching otherwise, and went for it. She shut her eyes as soon as she could feel the lightest brush of contact, and continued on to push her lips further onto his. It was not lust driven or hot like some of his were, it was just as innocent and pure as before. He was going to get drunk on these kisses of hers. 

He gradually closed his eyes, feeling the satisfaction sink in. It was the first time he'd given Mai complete control before, and from the amount of times he'd kissed her, she wasn't bad. She knew somewhat of what she was doing, and gradually got the hang of it. 

That feeling of undeniable emotion thrashed in his chest again, such a wonderful yet annoying feeling. He felt Mai gingerly bundle the collar of his shirt into one hand, the material on his shoulder in her other hand. Seems like she was getting into it, so he moved his relaxed -yet kind of restless- hand from the arm of his chair, when he found where her arm was, he followed it up to where her sleeve ended and let it rest there, tugging on the fabric slightly. 

Eventually, as much as he was enjoying her kissing him, he thought he'd put up a fight for dominance. He guessed as much, she gave up straight away. The short second was fun while it lasted. 

Reaching up with his other hand, he buried it into her long black curls and tightened it into a loose fist. His hand, that was on her sleeve, trailed down to ensnare her waist, dragging her closer. His foot was down from the desk at this point, he was sitting straight and leaning up towards her. 

Mai's hands migrated from his collar to around his neck, where with one hand, that was more on the back of his head than neck, she began fiddling with his hair; something he noticed she liked to do a lot now that she was more confident. 

With short breaks for breath in between, with the next one, Hibari began to lay butterfly kisses along her jawline, slowly making his way down her neck, biting and leaving marks in his wake.

When the door opened. 

He obviously glared at whoever it was with enough malice that they shrieked, Mai was just tense and completely shamed to have been seen in such a position. 

"S-S-S-S-S-Sorry!!!!!" The poor girl screamed, slamming the door shut and running away. She was definitely a first year. 

Great, the rumors will be perfect.

Instead of returning to shattering her senpai pride, he just pulled her closer and embraced her, dragging her onto his lap before announcing he was taking a nap, using her as a pillow.

Like he suspected, she played with his hair again.

To be honest i have no idea what these chapters contain anymore

does it even make sense? im not good for following plot.