Tutor

A/N so... I just realized how long it's been. I'm SSOOOOOO sorry I'm very late.

The next monday, Scott was taken to a wide room with a desk. He waited with Mitch for a few minutes until a woman in a pants suit walked in with a small, cardboard shoe box that was full of books. She also has a large purse around her arm and a smile on her face.

"Scott, I'm Mrs. Gonzalas, your tutor." She smiled before shaking Scott's hand. Scott didn't say anything, he just looked down to the box she had. "I'm doctor Grassi, Mitch if you will. I'll be here to monitor Scott in case he has a melt down. If it's not me here we'll have another nurse or doctor here." He assured. Mrs. Gonzalas nodded before taking a seat across from Scott. "I will have to discuss bringing text books for you, but for today Dr. Grassi and I have decided to start you off with one task. Every day I want you to write how you feel in a notebook." She said as she set a black and white compisition notebook in front of Scott.

Scott looked down at the book and nodded slowly. "The first page though, I want you to just write about yourself, your family if you want. Just so I can get an understanding of what you learn like and how you react under certain testing circumstances." She assured. Scott nodded once again to show he understood and opened the book, turning to the first page.

After about ten minutes, Scott had written a page and a half before setting his pencil down and closing the book. Mrs. Gonzalas placed her hand on the cover and looked at Scott, "I will be reading this though, and if I see something that I think means you're going to hurt yourself or someone else, I will have to talk to your doctor, Scott." She informed kindly. Scott nodded in understanding before watching her stand up and shake Doctor Grassi's hand.

Once Scott's tutor left, Mitch walked up to Scott. "So, every friday she's going to collect your notebook to read and you can write more than once a day." He assured. "What if I write too much and I don't have any paper?" Scott asked. "I'll give you a notebook. I have some blank ones in my office." Mitch nodded. Scott nodded and looked back down at his lap.

"Come on, how about you go to the day room. I have some business to tend to, and in a little bit Kevin can visit gor therapy." Mitch said before Scott stood and followed the older man out of the room.