Starving

Scott was extremely hungry, but he had one problem. He didn't want to eat and get fatter than he already was. He obviously didn't let Mitch know this, and Dr. Kirk wasn't an option. He'd rather starve than talk to that pig.

Scott wondered how he could sleep at night after violating a teenager like that. He wondered if he had a family that he goes home to be with, maybe he's married and his significant other doesn't know what he does. Scott just hopes he's better at home.

As he laid there, on Dr. Kirk's last night, the doctor walked in late at night and shut the door behind him. Scott could feel his heart beat faster, pounding against his ribs as his hands shook. But his eyes never left the wall, he knew Dr. Kirk would take offense if Scott just starred at him, and last time that happened he left Scott with bruises.

Let's just say Scott didn't sleep that night.

Scott laid there with bruises all over him as Dr. Kirk laid behind him, kissing his neck as the teenager cried from a mixture of pain and fear. But what he didn't expect was Dr. Grassi to walk in and freeze at what he saw. "What the hell is going on here?" He yelled as Scott cried and shook with fear of being punished more. "I- I can explain, you see-" Dr. Kirk began before two security guards pulled him out of the room roughly and handcuffed him.