Therapy

Kevin smiled as Scott walked into the room they talk in. "How are you feeling today, Scott?" Kevin asked as Scott took a seat in the chair across from him. Scott shrugged and looked down at his lap, shivering a bit, "Okay." He said in a soft mumble. "Is it too cold?" Kevin asked kindly as he uncrossed his legs and stood.

Scott didn't answer, he just quietly thanked Kevin when he was handed a jacket. Once Scott slipped it on, Kevin took notice that it was too big for him. "When was the last time you ate?" Kevin asked, looking down at his book. "I don't know. A few days ago, I think." Scott said without looking up.

"Scott, I'm only asking because that jacket is too big for you." Kevin said as he looked up at the teenager. "So?" Scott shrugged. Kevin sighed and leaned forward, "That jacket is the exact size of the shirt you came here wearing. And Alex tells me that you have been going down in shirt sizes because your weight is going down. You need to eat, Scott."

"I'm fine." Scott shrugged. "You're getting sick, Scott. You're not eating, when you sleep it's a nightmare, you barely talk to the doctors unless it's Mitch. Maybe I should get him in here to help." Kevin suggested. "I don't need a monitor for everything. I feel fine." Scott sighed. "It doesn't seem like that's true." Kevin shrugged.

Scott looked away from his therapist and shook his head, "Can I go now?" He asked, annoyed. "No. Have you been taking your anti-depressants and the Aripiprazole I prescribed?" Kevin asked. Scott shook his head, he knew Kevin knew anyways, "It makes me dizzy and sick." He mumbled. Kevin sighed, "Scott, it helps." He said kindly. "No, it doesn't. It doesn't make them go away, it doesn't make me feel better. It makes me vomit and extremely dizzy." Scott argued.

"I'll see if changing the dosage will work for you. Okay?" Kevin offered. Scott nodded and looked down like normal. Kevin sighed and stood up, "Go on, get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow." He said as he led Scott to he door. "See you tomorrow, Doctor Olusula." Scott said before walking away with his head down.