The Impossible

Mitch didn't completely understand it himself when he gave Scott several tests and got another scan of his brain. It's easy to see the brain of a schizophrenic from a brain of someone without mental illness, but the strange thing is when Scott was first diagnosed at a hospital his scans were sent over to the mental hospital he's currently at. Mitch ordered another scan days ago and compared the two, and what he was impossible.

The scans were so different it was unbelievable. Mitch had to call in other doctors and experts to make sure what he was seeing was real. While Scott's brain scans clearly didn't match the scans of someone without any form of mental illness, it definitely wasn't the same as when he got there.

One of the doctors that Mitch called over asked to visit with Scott, and after Scott accepted the time of meeting, he went to meet the medical miracle. Scott was sitting in the day room patiently with a glass in front of him as he waited for the specialist to meet with him.

She was about Kirstie's height and wore a light gray dress with a kind smile upon her face as she sat across from Scott. "Mr. Hoying, I'm Dr. Krasinski, I'm here to talk to you about what's been going on. How long has it been since you last heard the voices?" She asked. "They stopped a little bit after- after Dr. Kirk attacked me." He said softly. The woman nodded and wrote his answer down

After several more questions, the  doctor said her farewells and met Mitch out in the hallway. "I don't understand how this is possible." She whispered in shock. Mitch nodded, "I don't know, but he's stop inflicting pain on himself, his nightmares stopped, the panic attacks, the talk about the voices, everything. It just stopped. I'm going to clear him to go back home unless you have any objections." Mitch offered. Dr. Krasinski shook her head, "I think he would do well at home." She smiled.