Lunch

After a few more days, Scott finally left his room and went to the cafeteria for lunch. Mitch smiled when he saw him sitting there with food in front of him, but he wasn't eating any of it. It hurt Mitch to see Scott so broken. He knew the way he had been healing was fantastic, he didn't hear the voices anymore! But now Mitch can tell he's depressed.

Mitch walked up to the round table Scott's at and sat across from him. "Scott, will you come with me to my office?" He asked softly. Scott nodded slowly and stood up with Mitch, hugging his stomach as he followed the doctor out of the massive cafeteria and down several hallways to a small room.

Mitch shut the door behind them and smiled kindly, "Have a seat, Scott." He said as he directed the patient to a chair. Scott sat down slowly and watched Mitch walk around the desk and sit in his own chair, pulling out a patient file. "I want you to fill this out, being entirely honest with every answer. And after that I need you to do the same thing with another form." Mitch nodded. Scott nodded and took the pen Mitch held out to him, marking each answer carefully.

After giving Mitch the first form, Scott was given a second form to fill out. All of the answers were simple, it was basically diagnosing him. One he finished the second form he waited for Mitch to look over each answer before setting the paper down.

"Scott, I want to put you under observation and give you a new medication. After experiencing such a trauma, I am sure that there are some things in your diagnosis that have changed and by the looks of it, they changed drastically." He explained, smiling kindly when Scott nodded.