5$

It was the morning of their first strike, and Taehyung currently was putting on the button-down while Namjoon tested him on his knowledge of his fake identity. The programmer had made up a mysterious story about a newcomer in the world of money, no one knew the background of. He spread some rumors on the internet about his history, something about parents in the US and rich siblings, who had died recently. You can imagine the stories. The black-haired had even written some articles about him where he had published the pictures they had made. He did a marvelous job with photoshop. On one picture Taehyung was blond, in the other he was brunette, the backgrounds varying from the white roller blind to stages and podiums. Did Namjoon even sleep in the last two days?

"Wait!" the programmer stopped him from buttoning his shirt. "I need to wire you, so I can listen in on what you are saying."

Taehyung opened his shirt again and watched the taller tape a small microphone onto his chest underneath the collarbones. He led the cable into the sleeve and fixated it with a rubber band around his upper arm like athletes fixated their iPods. His cold fingers left prickling traces on the mathematician's skin, but he tried to ignore it. Now was not the time to be unprofessional.

After Namjoon was done, he put on the rest of the outfit, fiddling with the tie.

"You know how to do this?" He gestured to the thing around his neck.

"No, just leave it. I guess it'll work without a tie."

The crimson hung the tie back onto the hanger. The fact that Namjoon could plan a bank robbery but was uncapable of tying a tie amused him. The programmer might even be able to hack into whatever system he needed to get access to, but when it came to doing a simple knot that every banker and businessman did every day, he failed just like him. Hilarious. He bit back a snort and waited for further instructions. The programmer put a laptop into one of the bigger, robust briefcases and let the lid fall close, grabbing for a small device on one of the many segments of the shelf wall. He came over to the crimson and unbuttoned his jacket, making the latter freeze in place. What was happening here? But Namjoon just reached on the inside and attached the thing he had taken from the shelf to the inner pocket.

Taehyung looked down and examined the device that dangled on the inside of his jacket. It looked like a slightly bigger and thicker version of a key card, shimmering mat black. A slim, long cable connected the card to the small, black box, that rested inside the pocket.

"Pull on it," Namjoon demanded,

Taehyung obeyed and pulled down the card. A thin string allowed him to pull it down to the height of his thighs and made it snap back when he let go of it. Amazed by the mechanism, he tried it some more times, grinning like a happy five-year-old.

"Playtime is over. Get ready for the real game," the black-haired growled, snapping the clasps of the case and heading to the apartments door. Taehyung followed him excited, buttoning his jacket. An unknown liveliness had taken over him.

When they left the elevator, the younger found himself in the underground garage. Determined, Namjoon made his way through the parking lots. When the younger saw where they were headed, his breath hitched. The programmer opened the door of a golden Mercedes sports car. Taehyung squealed like a twelve-year-old girl on her first concert. This was just too much. Jittery, he opened the passenger's door and sat down, his eyes scanning the interior.

"Where did you get this?"

"The gambling party," the black-haired answered and put the briefcase between Taehyung's feet, "Watch that!"

"You serious?"

The programmer chuckled. "After he lost his car to me, his daddy had made him wash the dishes in their hotel for two months," he explained, "But then he had a new car. Now he's driving a Jaguar. By the way, this baby is registered on your fake identity for now."