13$

If you just read fluffy smut, this might not be what you're searching for...

>><<

It was two in the afternoon and they currently stood in the second room, Taehyung changing into gear for the boss-job. When it came to the tie, he looked at Namjoon with an and-what-now-my-friend look. Yoongi noticed his struggles and stepped in front of the youngest.

"Kids," he grumbled and lifted the collar to place the tie around the taller man's neck, making a perfect knot. Admiringly, the latter looked down on the work, before the oldest tightened the loop around his neck.

After the crimson had put in the earbud, and Namjoon had tested it was working, they went down to the Mercedes, leaving Yoongi behind. The oldest wanted to work on the turbocharger of their van, or something like that. Taehyung did not know much about cars.

The drive was silent. Namjoon never talked much, and the crimson was caught up in thoughts and worries about the meeting. He had read some books on investment banking and market development in the last weeks, even had studied the stock market over the time, and hoped his little knowledge won't fail him. He did not dare to think about the second stage of the act, for he was nervous if he would top, or not. The less he thought about it, the better he could perform.

When they parked in front of the bank, Namjoon stretched out his hand, that held a little silver thing on its palm.

"This is the flash drive you have to plug into the computer," he explained.

"You kidding me? This is as big as my thumb nail!" the crimson replied confused.

"And it's able to hold 32 gigabytes of information. But that's nothing you should care about."

He pushed the device into the younger's chest pocket and waved him off. Shakily the crimson opened the door. This was a little more nerve-racking than the last time.

"Wait!" he heard the programmer and leaned back down, "Take this. It makes you look more professional." He handed him a tablet in a black leather case. Nodding approvingly, Taehyung turned around and headed into the building.

The young lady from last time greeted him when he entered the customer area. She welcomed him warmly and led him to an elevator in the back, normal people would never see the inside of. The soles of his leather shoes brushed over light grey carpet, and the little room seemed to expand into eternity because of the three mirror walls. Their destination was the top floor. Why was it always the top floor? When they left the lift, they entered a wide hallway with the same grey carpeting and milky glass as walls, leading to several offices, like Taehyung knew from the cameras. His destination seemed to be the room at the very end, the one with two window walls and a magnificent view over the buildings around, that were all a little lower. Well, he was about to meet The Closer of Palkook main branch. Of course, the man would have the best office save for his boss.

The woman knocked on the glass door with the silver letters Kim Seokjin. Here we go. Taehyung took a last slow breath and felt the familiar excitement rush through his body. He went inside.

His first glance went over the table, noticing there was not tower PC. This was one of those expensive the-monitor-is-the-computer systems. So, part two of the plan was inevitable to get the flash in.

The man who stood behind the table, back turned towards him and looking over the roofs, did not even turn his head when the crimson entered his office. He did not show any sign of attention until the smaller reached his desk. Then, he turned around and opened his mouth.