17$

At first Yoongi froze, but then he sprinted like the devil himself was after him. He might as well be. When he caught up with his team, he saw the strangest picture he had ever seen on a mission: Taehyung was running, guiding the lift through the hallways, and Namjoon stood on the spikes of the load lifter, his laptop propped up on the cube of money, and let his fingers fly over the keyboard. If it had not been this serious, he would have laughed about their creativity.

"Na-brain!" he shouted over the alarm while he jogged behind the lifter, "What the fuck happened?"

"They have a watchdog system," the programmer shouted over his shoulder.

A what? A watchdog system? Never heard of it. But it seemingly was a backstabber, for, right now, the hallways were tinted in red light and flooded by the shrill alarm.

"Shit!" he heard the black-haired curse, "They kicked me out."

That much to brain. If anyone came across them, and security sure as hell would, they were fucked. But Taehyung seemed to not want to give up, judging from the insane speed he went through the hallways. At the end of the hall, a black figure appeared.

"Suga!", Namjoon shouted, "Take over for V!"

He nodded, passed the lifter and grabbed the handlebar, brushing the crimson's hand in the process to signalize he would take over. How long was the fucking way out? Taehyung accelerated to get ahead. Was he about to clean the way for them? Cute.

The man that headed towards them, grabbed something from his side. Those guards had fucking guns? But before he could even lift it, Taehyung knocked him out with a front kick to his solar plexus. Who the fuck was that boy? Before the body could hit the floor, the crimson caught the guys elbow with one hand and simultaneously opened the door next to him with his other, letting the body vanish inside the unknown room and taking the gun. This move had looked like a fucking movie scene. How was that possible? Like he never had done anything else, the mathematician grabbed the haft of the gun, pulled back the slide mechanism to unlock it and steadied it with the free hand, barrel pointing to the ground. What the fuck was happening here? He would not use the weapon, would he? Not Tae.

Now Yoongi recognized where they were. Only one corner and they would be out. The deafening sound of the semi-automatic cut his eardrums and his eyes flickered over to see another guard who got knocked off his feet by the impact of the bullet of Taehyung's gun, holding his shoulder. The crimson stood there in perfect posture, his hands not even shaking. Had their youngest gone crazy? Well, now was not the time to think about that. He surrounded the last corner and pushed open the door into the night. Namjoon had jumped off the spikes and came around to help him guide the lifter down the planks and into the trunk. Taehyung still stood at the door, aiming inside to give them time in case of another intruder.

"V! Move it!" Namjoon shouted when they climbed into the front seats and he started the engine.

The crimson let the door fall close and turned around. He jumped down the stairs and climbed into the trunk, closing the lid in the process.

"Go, go, go!" the barista shouted, and the programmer hit the gas pedal.

When they exited the street, the blond turned around to look for Taehyung. The younger was crawling through the net and sat down in the place, Yoongi had before, his hand still clenched around the gun.

"Tae, I need the way!" the black-haired shouted, getting no response. "TAE!"

"Shit, Namjoon, he's in shock!" the barista said, after looking at their youngest.

"Fuck! Than get out the map!"

Hastily Yoongi pulled out the map from the gloves department and started guiding them through the nocturnal Seoul. Taehyung was forgotten for a moment. When they reached the blind spot, Namjoon hit the button again and Yoongi turned the switch and got the gray jackets out, throwing one over the crimson's shoulders and fixing his paper mask, too. They would handle the mathematician later, for now they had to get back to the port safely.