9.20$

When Taehyung left the apartment to get the clothes, Namjoon turned around to Yoongi, who was currently caught up in cleaning his equipment.

"Min, please look at the vault door. Do you need anything you don't possess yet?" the programmer asked.

The blonde came over and scanned the screens, which showed the saferoom.

"I know this door model. It's a six-lock-system. The wheel is connected to twenty-four bolts with the diameter of my underarm, reachin' into the walls and the floor, which are made of ferroconcrete. I'll do a research on more details. Just lemme get some coffee."

"Peppermint syrup is in the top shelf!" Namjoon called after him.

"Oooooh... Tae taught ya!" he heard the raspy voice of the barista through the hallway.

Three hours later, the programmer was writing on some code and Yoongi still did his research on the safe. When they heard the bell, both visibly twitched and looked up in surprise. Taehyung had to be back. Namjoon went to open the door, but just left it open for the crimson to let himself in. His mind was on his program right now.

The red-haired entered the room packed with big plastic bags, his hair looking slightly messy.

"What took you so long?" the black-haired asked absently. His concentration was on the screens.

"The shop assistant was hot," the youngest grinned.

"You don't have to fuck every hot guy, that crosses your way," Yoongi growled.

"Oh, it wasn't a guy. She was even older than me, was kind of exciting."

Yoongi choked on his already cold coffee. Carefully, he put down the cup to not spill anything. This guy!

"And I had to go to a different shop to get the shoes, because I changed leather boots to boxing shoes. They are much more comfortable and give you optimal freedom in movement."

"Okay, let's try on the clothes," Namjoon suggested, finally turning away from the computer, and opened the bags, pulling out the cargos and shirts.

Five minutes later, they stood in the middle of the room, all clothed in black and looking at each other.

"Damn, we look hot!" Taehyung uttered, making the elders roll their eyes.

"Time will come when you understand that this is not about the looks," the blonde said and patted the crimson's shoulder. Taehyung shrugged. He was still in post-coital numbness and the elder's words did not reach his hormone-swamped brain. For him everything seemed like a movie.

"Okay, fitting is over. Change back to normal, and, Min, come over to the second room," the black-haired instructed them, giving Taehyung an indefinable look.

Two minutes later, the oldest left the apartment with a little, black case.

"What is that?" the crimson asked curiously, leaning against the doorframe of Namjoon's room, looking at the older, who closed the door.

"Money."

"From your last gambling round?"

"I see, you begin to understand my way."

Taehyung grinned widely.

"May I talk to you?" the black-haired asked, his tone back to business but his eyes avoiding him, looking everywhere but into his face. What could possibly bring a Kim Namjoon, the king of cold gazes and emotionless talking, out of concept? Curious, the younger nodded and went back into the room to let the taller pass. The programmer sat on his office chair and looked at him, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"About Kim Seokjin," the programmer started, his hand fiddling with his lips again, "The guy would do everything to get that deal home and maintain his quote, so provoke him with telling him you see competitors of other banks, too, if you have to. But I also want you to keep the following in mind when time comes for the play: His private PC tells he likes wild guys, and he likes it rough. But, Taehyung, I don't just want you to know that, so you can seduce him - hell, I would prefer, if you would not get intimate with him – but I want you to know this as a warning. Be careful. Rich guys tend to go overboard." He looked down on his hands. "Damn, I feel like a fucking pimp!" He ruffled his hair. With a faked voice he continued, "Do your work, dear, you want him to pay well."

Taehyung chuckled. But within a second his expression changed to tempting and he purred, "Than let me be daddy's manipulative slut." After taking the last steps until he stood in front of the older, he kneeled between his legs, looking up at him provokingly.

"Taehyung."

"Yes, master?"

"Get the fuck up, and move your slutty ass out of my apartment!"

Pouting, the crimson got back on his feet and grabbed his bag to leave the room. Why was it so hard to tempt Kim Namjoon? Well, simplest answer to that question would be that the latter was straight. Too bad. The younger shrugged his shoulders and got his bag, heading to the apartment door.

He pulled the door close behind him, pressing the elevator's button. There were two ways the boss-job could end: fuck or being fucked. Not getting onto the banker did not even cross the crimson's mind. What about fun while working? So, he had to be prepared for both, though his personal preference would be fuck instead of being fucked.

>><<