6$

Namjoon was putting on the security uniform and black leather boots. Getting uniforms these days was much too easy. Everywhere you could make clothes with a personalized printing. So did he, to copy the security guards' clothes from JJ-Secure. When he was done dressing up, he checked the black suitcase again. If the copy of the keycard worked, getting in should be no problem. He closed the lid of his briefcase and snapped the clasps close. Time to grand himself access.

He put on a black cap, grabbed his car keys and stepped outside, waiting for the elevator. When he stepped out into the garage, he jogged over to his car, his real car, an old family vehicle (one needed to be invisible sometimes), and jumped in. Hopefully, the traffic would be manageable.

He let his gaze wander over the lively city on his way to the bank. Finding Taehyung had been a great fortune. He had had planned everything, but without the perfect companion, every plan was determined to fail, so he had waited for someone to show up; he had waited for months. Finally, he had found his man. And he was surprised by the ease the crimson handled the jobs he gave him. He could not wish for a better front man. The younger was stunningly smart and seductive, a deadly combination. Yesterday proofed that.

He parked behind the building in a spot, he knew did not get captured by the cameras. With the black case, he walked over to the back entrance. The security had their own part of the building with a separate entrance, preventing every member to come in through the bank. He stopped in front of the metal door and held his card to the reader. This was the moment of truth. Did he manage to do a perfect duplicate?

The buzzer summed, and he let out the breath he had held in unintentionally. He was in, at least physically. Pushing the door open with his shoulder, he let the card snap back to its attachment on his belt and fished the black gloves from one of the many pockets of the black cargos. Now, he had to find the server room without taking too long and looking suspicious. He pulled the cap into his forehead and walked down the long, empty hallway, scanning the tags on the doors. When he reached the end of the hallway, he pushed open the door to the stairs. Server rooms most likely were in the cellar, because then the cooling system did not have to be build up to the higher floors, making the process of cooling the room much cheaper. He pressed the key card on the pad of the door one floor beneath. With level four it should not be a problem to get into every room. At least he hoped so. It had been the highest rank he had been able to detect whilst his observation. The bank building was giant, but because the offices were not captured on camera the effort of plugging himself in should not be too big. There were many speculations on this part of the plan, but he had to bear with it. The security company had been clever to cut themselves from the internet and any other network from outside. There was not even one fucking W-Lan router for the staff. They worked inside a perfect black hole, information coming in, but not out.

Finally, he found the room he was searching for. The key pad blinked green and he slipped inside the dark, cold room. The freezing air made him shiver. A layer of cold sweat covered his back and forehead. Let's get this over with. He kneeled and opened the case, taking out a head torch. The security must not know he was here because he tuned on the light. That would be a fatal mistake. He put the cap inside the case and fixed the light to his head. He would need his two hands for his next task. He grabbed the big plastic box and went over to the first server tower. Inside the box were little transmitters, looking like small, black Lego cubes with a short antenna. We studied the bundles of cables in front of him and eventually started to work. Every server had to be tapped with one transmitter. He let out his breath harshly. This room was not big, for it only were ten towers, but the number of devices killed his mood. This would take about two hours. Every minute in this building increased the danger of being found, so he forced his mind on the task.

One hour and forty-eight minutes later, he was done. He went back to the black tool-case and pulled out what looked like a socket plug with a small, black box and a W-Lan antenna. He scanned the walls for a socket. In the back, he found a free one and plugged in the device. If he had not find one in here, he would have had to plug it in inside another room, risking to lose information because of wireless transmitting problems. Fortunately, he had been spared from that.

Most people did not know, but data could be transferred over the powerlines. You did not necessarily need a data cable. And he had hacked the local powerlines months ago. Who would expect a hacker to come through the socket? The only problem had been, he needed to go inside to place this little information collector. But with Taehyungs help, he had accomplished that. With a wide grin, he wiped the sweat on his face with his sleeve. Now, he had to get out without being noticed. He changed his head torch for the cap and packed up the case.

Two and a half minutes later, he stood on the street, breathing the fresh air. A satisfied smile played on his lips when he got into the car and started the motor. Mission accomplished.

On the way back home, his trembling hands relaxed a little and he calmed down. Time for stage two: Checking on the cameras. He drove into the underground garage and jogged to the elevator impatiently. His calves trembled from kneeling two hours and his free hand had a little tremor. There was another reason why Taehyung was their front man: The programmer was not made for the role. He stepped inside and punched the last button, noticing he still wore his gloves. Time for a relaxing shower to set his mind straight.

Twenty minutes later, he finally sat at the table in his room and skipped through the live feed from the bank. Relieved, a small laugh left his lips, and he leaned back. The rest was Taehyung's job. He pulled out his phone and wrote a short message to the younger with tomorrows date and a time. No need to brief him through SMS. They had plenty much time on their hands now.

>><<