8$

Yoongi stood in front of the address on the business card, searching for the right apartment. After ringing and waiting some seconds, he was granted entrance and rode the elevator to the top floor. In the doorframe stood Taehyung, grinning at him. He loved the younger's rectangular smile. It made his stomach tingle. Could someone be addicted to a person? If so, he might be addicted to Kim Taehyung.

"Hello, hyung! Come in." The crimson opened the door widely and guided him into the apartment and to a room on the very left. The first thing he saw was four giant computer screens and a guy in only black boxer briefs, sitting in front of them, seemingly writing program code. When they entered, the guy turned around and stood up. For a moment the barista was intimidated by the taller, not understanding why. He had worked with people twice as big and had not been frightened. But after scanning his opponent intensely, he understood: It were those eyes, which looked down at him. This were not the dull and dumb eyes he had seen on his previous colleagues. Those black eyes showed a terrifying coldness and intelligence. He would go as far as saying they were empty, if he had not caught the slight liveliness in them when they flickered over to the crimson.

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you."

The blonde shook the programmer's hand.

"Min Yoongi. But I guess, ya already know, for you the one who wanned me in the first place."

"That's right. I take your presence as approval to take the job. May I show you around?"

The smaller nodded and Namjoon led him into a room across the hall, the youngest following them. After letting his gaze wander over the shelfs, Yoongi had to admit that he was impressed. The programmer even had a machine for faking IDs, that stood on the left end of the long table. Several suitcases and briefcases rested underneath the table and the shelfs were spiked with multiple technical supplies which he had seen on prior jobs.

The taller put a slim, silver briefcase on the table and opened it, handing him a brand-new phone from the case before putting it under the table again.

"This phone has the numbers of Taehyung's and my phone. It'll be our way of communication for the time of the project," the programmer explained, and the blonde pushed the device into his pocket with a nod, listening attentively to the summary of the mission, that followed next.

When Namjoon was done presenting the plan and the last events, he nodded approvingly. This man was smart. What he had accomplished by now was much more than any of his previous employers had managed to do. Most common was muting the alarm and going in by simple force, but this man seemed to have a more elegant plan. There was just one thing he was still curious about.

"Which role does Tae take in this project?"

"He's our front man, our seducer, and our map for the D-day," the black-haired explained, "Those ground plans are his work. He reconstructed them from the video footage. And he was the one who got me the copy of the security guard's key card."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows in amazement. He knew the boy was more than his beautiful face, but drawing a ground plan from just pictures of hallways and rooms... this was impressive. He just did not like the sound of the word seducer.

"Watch him do the magic cubes and you'll understand," the black-haired said with the hint of a grin on his lips, turning around to the crimson, whose smile had gotten even brighter from the praising.

"I'll wait for you in the other room," the boy announced and turned around to leave them.

The blonde watched toddling through the hallway. "Sometimes I think, he's the only reason I still stand behind the counter, servin' coffee to spoiled students," he blurted out his thoughts, "Every day he visits my café, an' every day he shows me a different mix of emotions. He's like an open book, but filled with a different story on every side." The barista sighed and turned back to the programmer. "When he doesn't come for his before-university-coffee I become tens and uneasy. It's strange, isn't it? How one can be affected by such unimportant things."