20$

After what could have been an hour, they came to a halt. With a loud crack the heavy door was opened, and light flooded inside. Yoongi winced from the sudden brightness. When his eyes had adjusted, he saw a young police officer with raven hair and a beautiful face. How old might he be?

"Finally!" Namjoon groaned, "I thought you got on the wrong car."

"Nah, just took my time to not stand out," the other replied with a sly grin.

"Well, if you would uncuff me, I could shake your hand," the programmer said, returning the smile.

What the fuck was happening here?

"Joon?" the barista asked with furrowed brows, watching the cop uncuffing the programmer.

"May I introduce to you," the black-haired started, "This is Jeon Jungkook, a good friend of mine." The taller slung an arm around the young man's shoulders. "Now uncuff them, too. We've got a timetable to stick to."

Dumbstruck, Yoongi watched the raven climb into the van and uncuff the crimson, who then sat up and massaged his wrists.

"I thought, he never would make this project happen," the cop said, turning towards him. He heard the words, but nothing made sense. Confused, he just stared at his freed hands and back to the young stranger. After the latter had left the trunk, he slowly followed him. When he jumped out, he was welcomed by the familiar concrete pillars and walls of the warehouse.

"Joon, you damn fucker! You had all this planned?" he shouted.

"Well, yes. My plan is a little bigger than you might have expected," the programmer replied, while he shoved several things into the raven's arms, "I changed some things last minute, but it should work."

"The heck!" the barista breathed out. This was a little much to take in. Two minutes ago, he thought this would be it. And where the fuck was Taehyung?

"Tae?" he asked, walking back around the car.

The younger sat on the bumper and stared down on his hands.

"Tae, what's up with you?" he asked and stepped in front of the other. Gently, he cupped the crimson's face and lifted his head. "What's up?"

Only now, he saw the mathematician's puffy, red eyes. Had their youngest been crying all the time? With soft pecks he kissed away the tears on his cheeks. When did he become so cliché? Well, he could crawl into a dark corner and watch his toenails curl later. Now, he needed Taehyung to help them.

"We're free men, Tae. No need to worry," he explained in a calm voice. "I'll get ya somethin' as replacement for your shoelaces and then we'll help Joon."

The crimson snorted. "I thought this is it. That I would spent my life behind bars. Joon, that damn bastard, he could've told us right away, but he... he..." the younger whispered angry, lowering his eyes on his hands.

"I thought so, too, and I assure ya, I'll kick his ass later. But now we gotta move our asses before they find us."

Like in slow motion the rectangular smile developed on his friend's teary face and suddenly he slung his arms around the blonde's neck, pulling him against him and placing kisses all over his face.

"Tae," the older rasped, "Can't breathe. Stop."

The grip around his neck loosened a little and he inhaled deeply. He had lived three weeks with the other, but those mood swings still were intimidating. How could someone change from crying to laughing like a five-year-old on Christmas within seconds?

"You okay now?" he asked his beloved redhead, looking up at him.

"Yeah," the other grinned.

"Then move that sexy ass off the damn car!"