12$

The next week the three spent at Namjoon's. Taehyung occupied the black-haired man's couch from morning to evening, writing either his programming thesis or his thesis on spheres. Yoongi would join them with poffee whenever he had time to do so. The programmer mostly sat in front of his computer, writing code. When the crimson had asked him what he was writing, he answered he optimized the code for the boss-job, the job where the mathematician would get them into the highest level of security though Kim Seokjin. Unfortunately, programs had to be slightly modified with new operating systems.

Yesterday, Taehyung had bought the suit, and he had gotten manicure, because Namjoon had insisted that this was necessary. At least the younger had been able to do something, instead of sitting in the black-haired man's room and watching his mind bouncing off the walls. He loved the programmer's apartment much more than his own, but after days of waiting for the next step and just writing on his thesis' he had needed some distraction other than the parties in the evening and his every-night hookups.

But, right now, the three of them lied on the mattress on the roof, smoking, or in Yoongi's case, sleeping.

Namjoon's phone made a soft noise, interrupting Taehyung mid-sentence.

"Nooooo!" the youngest whined, "Let me at least finish my sentence."

"Nope, we'll continue tomorrow," the black-haired replied and stood up.

Taehyung had started to use the roof break to explain his thesis on spheres to Namjoon. But because this had made them stretch the twenty-minute break to hours, Namjoon had decided to set a timer, so they would stop after twenty minutes, and he did not allow a second more.

"Wake the sleeping beauty," the older demanded gesturing to the sleeping barista.

The crimson sighed and rolled on his side to look at the blonde while the programmer climbed down the ladder. The youngest lifted his hand and gently traced the bridge of the baristas nose. Yoongi had a certain beauty, that he had noticed the first time he had visited the elder's café. Though the latter always seemed sleepy, his nearly black eyes had a piercing gaze under the mostly half-closed lids, his nose was softer, not as prominent as Taehyung's, and his upper lip had this beautiful wing-shape.

Carefully not to wake him, his index moved over the smaller man's lips, drawing their outlines. Would the older allow him to taste those lips? Would they taste like his beloved peppermint syrup? With a sly grin he moved closer and gave the upper lip a kitten lick. Yoongi remained sleeping. Motivated by this, the younger became more confident and straight forward, and before he knew it, he was nibbling on the blond man's lips, tasting the mix of tobacco, coffee and peppermint. God, he loved that flavor.

The sudden movement of the older made him snap back. Sleepy, the barista looked around.

"Is break already over?" he asked with a raspy voice.

"Yes," the younger answered, trying to hide his embarrassment from the other. He had gone a little overboard, but, fortunately, the older had not noticed. He tried to get his stare off the blond man's lips. What had gotten into him? He shook his head and stood up to leave the roof. It was not the time to get confused by peppermint-lips. Tomorrow was the boss-job, and after the words from Namjoon the last time, he was slightly nervous when he thought of the handsome banker.

"I'm heading home," he informed Namjoon and grabbed his backpack.

"Wait!"

The crimson turned around again, hand on the handle of the programmer's room.

"I want to check on your outfit for tomorrow. I gained some additional stuff you might find interesting and I want to check, if the color of the tie matches the suit."

"But I don't want to wear a tie."

"You will," the black-haired decided and gestured him to go over to the second room. Damn, he was bossy today.

While Taehyung got the suit down from the curtain rod and onto the table, Namjoon searched for the supplies he had talked about. It did not take long and he came back with a hand full of several things. First was the tie, which matched the color of the suit and therefore was hung over the hanger, too. Next was a silver clipper for money with the initials TK, a silver Rolex and leather shoes with the right size for the younger.

"Have you been gambling again?"

"We played strip poker with the addition you don't get the clothes you lose back. I kind of invented it."

"Clever, my friend," the crimson admitted with a raised eyebrow and a finger pointing at the older. "Anything else?"

"Yes. I learned from last time and bought you this." The older opened a box half as big as his palm and pulled out what looked like a little ball with an antenna. "This is a speaker. I can hear you, but, unlike the last time, I can also talk to you. The advantage for you is, there are no wires that could be revealed and it's nearly invisible after you put it in."

Well, this was progress.

Namjoon put everything into a small box and hung the suit back on the curtain rod.

"You may go now," he said with his back towards the crimson.

>><<