9.10$

"Tae, would you come over for a sec?" Namjoon's voice pulled Taehyung out of his thoughts. He had been working on a thesis about spheres. Fuck his professor, he would do this just for fun. He stood up from his place on the couch next to the barista and strolled over to the programmer, resting his head on the sitting man's shoulder.

"What is it?"

"You see that? Those are the cameras of the saferoom."

The crimson hummed. There were palettes filled with stacks of bills in different colors and sizes. He had already seen the feed while doing the ground plan.

"One bill has the size of 15.6 cm times 6.63 cm, weighing about 0.5 grams."

"That's not a Won bill. What currency are we talking about?"

"Dollar. To be exact, the 100 Dollar bill."

"Okay... I guess there's a reason we go for Dollars and not for Won. Go on."

"One bundle contains 100 bills, makes 10 000 Dollars per bundle. A bundle has a height of round about 0.7 cm. I need you to calculate the money and its weight on one of those palettes, for I don't know the exact measures of the palette."

Taehyung looked at the screen, studying the pictures of the saferoom intensely. The palette was not a perfect cube, that much he could see on first sight. Taking a closer look, he estimated its measures.

"One palette is about 1.35 million bills, means 675 kilograms and 135 million Dollars. Holy shit!"

The calculation had taken the crimson just some seconds. Now he stared at the screen with wide eyes. 135 fucking million Dollars! He never would have expected it to be this much. That would be 45 million Dollars for each of them.

"Nice, ay?" the programmer mumbled. He could have done the calculation on his own, but that would have taken him at least half an hour. He would have had to count the bundles by hand (a challenging task, considering the rather bad video quality) and then type everything into the calculator. It was amazing how the younger calculated like it was breathing. The black-haired had read about this when he had done his check-up on the crimson, but seeing it live was much more stunning. Taehyung was a living calculator, plus he had an incredible imagination of three-dimensional structures.

"I always thought mathematicians are incapable of calculating," the programmer teased the smaller. "However, what's the measurement of the palette?" he asked.

"93.6 cm times 99.45 cm times 105.0 cm, just the money," the crimson blurted out without delay, making Yoongi look up from what he was doing.

"That... is pretty accurate," the barista mumbled, stunned by the youngest, and went back to his task.

Namjoon was writing down the numbers to a little piece of paper and put it into the desk's small drawer.

"Thank you. Now that I have this, please go shopping for us," the programmer said, "I'll send you the list of items."

Taehyung felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out. He opened the list the programmer had sent him.

"Take the car next to the Mercedes. It has a big trunk." The crimson caught the key that was thrown at him and headed out of the apartment. The list he had been given contained the clothes and equipment they would wear for the robbery along with the clothing sizes of the three men. With a grin, he stepped into the elevator. He knew exactly where to go for those things.

><

Straight smut ahead. If you don't like it, skip it. I you're curious, go on.