Willis Tower

We all watch tv until it's 5:30pm. Lazy day. Anthony suddenly shoots off the couch and looks at me with a smile, "I have an idea!"

I look at him with mock excitement, "What? What's this amazing idea of your?"

He gestures around the room, "Regan, Austin I want you to take Sam's parents to the park!"

I open my mouth to speak, but I'm cut off, "Then, Sam you're gonna come with me. Because I have something I want to show you. Okay! Break!"

Regan, and Austin bustle around the room getting stuff to go to the park. Then, Regan grabs my keys, and she rushes Austin, and my parents out to my car. I'm still sitting on the couch in shock, "Did you have that all planned?"

Anthony nods as he pulls me off the couch, and he shoves my purse into my hands. "I sure did!" Anthony says happily as he leads me to his car.

I shake my head in fondness, but get into the car.  I then look over at him, "What do you wanna show me?"

"How do you feel about heights?" He answers with another question

My eyes widen, "I'm afraid of heights"

He looks at me once we get to a stop light, "You'll like it! I promise, besides I'll be with you the whole time"

I sigh and try not to get too nervous, but Anthony can tell that is words didn't calm me. Oh god! Im gonna freak out, and he's gonna look at me like a freak. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Anthony grabbing my hand, and bringing our clasped hands over to his thigh. That grounds me a little bit, and I calm down a little. Anthony parks in front of a huge building, which I recognize as Willis Tower. OH MY GOD! I'm definitely gonna have a panic attack! Glass rooms hundreds of stories up! 😖 Anthony jumps out of the car, but I'm frozen in sheer panic. "Sam? You coming?" I hear Anthony ask

I reluctantly get out of the car, and let Anthony lead me to the elevator. Oh great! Elevators! Another thing I'm afraid of! With one hand I grip the railing on the side of the elevator, and with the other I grip Anthony's bicep. I don't realize that I have a death grip on Anthony until I hear him grunt in pain. I immediately feel bad, and loosen up my grip on him. He takes my hand off his shoulder, and interlock our fingers, and then he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. I let out a shaky breath, "Sorry. I probably should have mentioned that I'm like deathly afraid of elevators"

He squeezes my hand again, "It's okay. If gripping onto me like a lifeline helps then go right on ahead"

I smile, and relax once the elevator comes to a stop. However, Anthony has to all but carry me into the glass room. "Samantha, whatever you do. Don't look down" I hear Anthony whisper

My brain of course ignores this, and I look down. My eyes widen, and I begin shaking in fear. I shove my head into Anthony's chest, "You shouldn't have told me not to look down. Cause that made me want to look down"

He rubs a hand up and down my back, "Awe. I'm sorry babe. I know it's a lot to ask, but can we get a picture together up here? I promise we can leave immediately after"

I reluctantly nod, "Yeah, but I'm out as soon as the camera clicks"

He laughs, "Okay"

He grabs his phone out of his pocket, he holds the camera out, and then turns to me. He pulls me into him, and I turn to look him in the eyes. He then leans in and kisses me. I immediately kiss back, and I also forget that I'm currently in a glass room hundreds of stories up. I barley hear the click of his phone camera. He break apart, and he leans his forehead on mine. "See? Wasn't so bad after all?" He breaths