Achillies Heel Tendon

I'm still crying when I hear feet running down the tunnel. I look up through my tears to see Anthony sprinting down the tunnel with Regan, and my parents right behind him. Once, Anthony reaches me he crouches down in front of me. He then takes a hold of my face,"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I think I broke my ankle" I mumble

"Regan told me to fell down the steps, but I didn't think that it would be that bad" Anthony says glancing down at my ankle

My mom speaks up, "You should go to the hospital"

I look at my mom with an eyebrow raised, "Really Mom? I didn't know that"

Anthony turns my head away from my mom, "There is a time, and place for sassiness. And this is not the time"

I nod, "I know"

Anthony without another word picks me up bridal style, and try's not to shift my ankle too much. Regan grabs my purse, and get my car keys, "I'll take your parents home"

I give her a thumbs up, and Anthony begins walking up my worst enemy. The steps. I lay my head on Anthony's shoulder, and I close my eyes. Anthony some how manages to unlock his car, and place me in the shotgun seat. Anthony looks at me once he gets in the drivers seat, "You gonna be okay?"

I move my hand in an "eh" motion

Anthony reaches over,brings my hand over to his thigh, and interlocks his fingers with mine. I softly smile, and squeeze his hand. He squeezes back, "So, do you actually think you broke you ankle?"

I shake my head, "No, but something is definitely wrong"

He nods, "Well that's no good"

I nod tiredly, "I agree"

The rest of the trip is silent, because I doze off. Man, I'm good at being unconscious!

I'm awoken by someone poking around my ankle. I hiss in pain when they poke my Achilles Heel. The female doctor look up, "Well I'm glad to see that your finally awake, Samantha!"

I recognize the voice, but the name of the owner isn't coming to my mind. Damn you brain fog. I open my eyes to see Anthony sitting on my right holding my hand, and the doctor sitting on a stool next to my feet. I look around confused, "When did we get here?"

Anthony looks at the clock on the wall, "At 6:30pm, so about an hour ago"

My eyes widen, "How long have I been out?"

The doctor speak up, "Bout an hour and a half"

All of a sudden the name of the doctor comes to me, "Mikki?!?!"

Mikki laughs, "Yup! Thats me! Wasn't expecting to see you here"

I nod with my eyes still wide, "Yeah! Neither was I"

Mikki face grows serious, "So while you were out we did blood tests,x-rays, an MRI, a CT scan, and a spinal tap"

I nod, "And?"

She gestures to my leg, "Well to start with the obvious you tore your Achilles' tendon"

"Okay" I gesture for her to continue

"You're gonna need surgery to repair it, so we are gonna have to schedule that. Also, you were misdiagnosed with Fibromyalgia" she replies

"What?! I was misdiagnosed?" I ask shocked

"Yes! After looking at your MRI, your spinal tap, and CT scan I've come to the conclusion that you actually have Multiple Sclerosis" She says slowly