Puppy Love, and Something is Wrong

I wake up to Wrigley yipping at me, and he has is leash in his mouth. I look next to me, and Anthony is still fast asleep. I sigh, and throw my feet over the side of the bed. I take the leash from Wrigley, and adjust it until it can fit across my body. I attach the clasp to his collar, and I grab my crutches, pushing myself off the bed. I lead Wrigley out to the backyard, "Come on, Wrigley"

He does his business, and jumps around me. I laugh as I bring him back inside, and I disconnect the leash. He then follows me into the kitchen, and I look down at him, "How do you feel about some fruit for breakfast, and maybe a little meat?"

He barks happily, and I cut up mangos, bananas, and some raw chicken. I then bring the mixture back to the bedroom, and I pour it in his bowl. I also pour a water in his water bowl. While Wrigley is chewing down I begin the task of waking Anthony up. I leans down, and kiss him, and he begins to kiss back. I break the kiss and he opens his eyes, "I love waking up like this"

I chuckle, "I'll do it more often then"

He off the bed, "I'll take Wrigley out"

I grab his arm to stop him, "Already did it"

He looks impressed, "Food and Water?"

I point to where Wrigley is still chowing down, and Anthony whistles, "You really don't let anything stop you"

I smile, "Of Course not"

He kisses me, and says against my lips, "You never cease to amazing me"

I lean back, and wink, "It's apart of my charm"

He nods, "That it is. Now, do you wanna take a shower?"

I nod, "Yeah. I'd like that"

I cruch it to the bathroom, and Anthony puts a trash bag around my ankle since I can't that the ankle splint off. He then helps me undress, and I sit down in the tub. He starts the water, and closes the curtain, "If you need help yell."

I yell over the water, "Okay!"

This shower goes much better than the one in Florida. Not as depressing.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I get out of the shower, and I yell, "Anthony I need help getting dressed, and with getting the trash bag off"

Anthony hurries in and quickly help me get the trash bag off, and get dressed. He then rushes out again, "Sorry! I've got food on the stove"

I shake my head, "Dork"

I grab my crutches, and I head into the bedroom. I see Wrigley waiting for me, and I grab his vest and leash on the way out.  Wrigley follows me to the dining room table, and Anthony smiles over his shoulder at me as I sit down. I gesture Wrigley over, and I carefully put his vest on him. He turns around as if he's showing off his vest. I lean over and pet him, "Yes! You look very handsome"

He yips happily, and runs into the living room. I'm confused, but Wrigley returns with his stuffed bear, and begins to play with it. Anthony sets a plate with four pancakes on it in front of me, "Breakfast is served"

I laugh, "You realize that my stomach is still messed up right. There's now way I'm eating all four"

Anthony sits down beside me with his own plate, "Eat what you can"

I nod as we do our ritual, and dig in. Wrigley plays at my feet, and I throw his bear for him to fetch a couple times. I eat about half of my pancakes, and Anthony cleans the dishes. Anthony comes over with my injection, and I lift of my shirt, so that he can stick the needle in my left hip. He does so, and massages my left hip for a minute before letting me go. I get up, and lead Wrigley to the door, and I attach his leash to his collar. I then throw the leash over my shoulder, I grab Wrigley's treats, and Anthony comes up behind me with all my stuff as well as his. I take my purse from him, and also throw that over my shoulder. He looks at me gratefully as he opens the door. He puts our stuff in the trunk, and gets Wrigley in the backseat. He then helps me into the cars. Finally, he gets in the driver seat, and lets out a big sigh, "Why do we have so much stuff?"