Another Hopsital Trip

Dinner with Anthony's family was wonderful, and now we are in the guest bedroom getting ready for bed. I've already changed into my black 'I'm thinking. Please Wait' shirt, my black pj pants with white splatters on them, and my black and white socks. Anthony is changing with his back turned to me, and I'm sitting under the covers on my laptop, looking for something to watch because I'm not really tired yet. I finally decide on watching some more Doctor Who as Anthony climbs into bed with me. He pulls me closer to him, so that my head is laying on his chest. We just sit in silence for awhile as we watch, but I begins to not feel so good. I adjust myself to try to feel better, but the feeling only gets worse. I wince as my stomach begins to hurt. I consider telling Anthony, but I don't want to bother him. We lay there for another 30 minutes and the pain has only gotten worse. Then, I get an overwhelming feeling of nausea. I quickly push off of Anthony and rush to the bathroom. Well as fast as my boot will allow. I throw the toilet seat up, and I begin heaving into the porcelain bowl. I hear footsteps rushing down the hall, following my previous path. I then feel my hair being pulled back, and a hand rubbing up and down my back. "It's okay. Just get it out." I hear Anthony whisper.

Once I'm done I lean back, and Anthony leans me up against the bath tub. Anthony get up, and leaves the bathroom for a minute, but returns with a glass of water, and a his very worried mother behind him. He hands me the glass, and makes sure that I have a good grip on it before letting go. I take a small sip, "Thank you"

He smiles sadly, "You're welcome"

I close my eyes for a minute, but I hear his mother ask him, "What happened? What made her get sick?"

I sigh while Anthony replies, "I don't know. I think it was the MS"

I open one eye, "Laurie, What all was in the Chicken Parmesan?"

She brings to list off all the ingredients, but I stop her when I hear "Rosemary?"

She nods, "Yeah. Rosemary, but I put in other spices to cover it up"

I sigh, "That was it"

Laurie's eyes widen, "Rosemary makes you sick?! Oh I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have put that in if I'd known"

I wave her off, "It's fine. I didn't know, so I didn't say anything. My body just doesn't like rosemary"

She looks down at her feet, "I'm still sorry"

I smile at her, "Laurie. It's fine. I promise. My body just had to get it out. I'll be fine now that it's out of my system."

She nods sadly, "Okay. But if you need anything at all tell me"

I smile, "I be sure to do that"

She nods happily, and walks off. I sigh, and close my eyes again. Anthony clears his throat, and I open on eye, "What?"

He gives me a knowing look, "You didn't tell me that you weren't feeling well"

I shrug, "I thought it would go away"

He gives me a disappointed look, "Samantha, you really need to tell people about stuff like this, so that they can help you"

I sigh, "I know, but I don't like bothering people. I feel selfish for taking time that they could spend on other things"

Anthony let's out a big sigh, "Samantha. Nobody thinks your selfish. You need more attention now"

"Fine. I'll let you win, but only because I'm exhausted" I concede as I hold out a hand to him. He stands up, and helps me up as well. I hiss as I feel pain run up my right leg. Anthony gives me a worried look before lifting me up into his arms, "It's your tendon isn't it?"