Telling the Family and a Home

Anthony sticks his head in the bathroom, "Is Wrigley ready?"

I nod as I adjust Wrigley's 'In November, I'll be promoted to Big Brother!' shirt, "Yeah. He's ready for his debut."

He smiles as he closes the door. I open the door again, and I let Wrigley run into the middle of the living room where both mine and Anthony's family is sitting. Nobody notices his shirt for a awhile, but my mom is the first one to notice, and she squeals as she shoots off of the couch.

I'm engulfed in a hug, and Laurie and Sara figure it out at the exact same time. Soon enough I'm in a very large family huddle. I feel pressure on my stomach. I jump slightly before I realize that it's just Gwen's head resting against my small baby bump.

I clear my throat, "Um. Y'all are kinda squishing me."

They all let me go, and I chuckle, "It's fine."

My mom pulls me to the couch, "How far along are you?"

I do some mental math, "Sixteen Weeks."

Anthony nods, "Yeah. Sixteen weeks of almost non-stop vomiting, hormones, and cravings."

I raise an eyebrow, "I believe you and Gwen did some vomiting as well, so don't blame that all on me."

The girls continue to bombard me with questions. I notice after a few minutes that the boys have disappeared. I believe Anthony is getting a talking to. I hold up a finger as I go to the balcony of the hotel room. I find Anthony, John, Johnny, and my dad standing around the railing. I smirk, "DON'T JUMP!"

They all flinch at the sudden sound of my voice, and turn around. I look at my watch, "It's almost time to go to Wrigley. Ya know, if you wanna finish up this silent conversation."

All the dads give Anthony a look which I take as a warning. I chuckle, "Y'all don't have to scare him. We've talked about this before."

My dad smiles, "We were just congratulating him."

I snort, "Sure you were."

John chuckles, "Trust me, that's all that we were doing. We were confused at first as to why it's so early, but according Anthony the condom snapped."

My eyes widen at Anthony, "YOU TOLD THEM ALL THAT!"

He quickly shakes his head, "I hinted at it. I never actually said it."

I smirk, "mmmhmmm."

Johnny pats his brother's shoulder," You might want to get used to that. Your gonna have a lot of that for the next few months."

I laugh as I turn my back to the group of men. Hormones am I right. I pause when I reach the glass door, and I turn to look at Anthony, "Dippin' Dots."

He groans, "That's like the fourth time this week."

I shrug, "Your child."

He raises and eyebrow, "You sure about that?"

I cross my arms over my chest, "You wanna go there?"

He shakes his head in fondness silently. I smirk softly. Cravings are a bitch. More so for Anthony, but a little for me too.
————————————————————
Anthony chuckles as I practically inhale my second large dippin' dots, "Little ones hungry today."

I smile, "Well it's ice cream, so I'm willing to eat it."

Anthony sits down on the bench next to me, "Can I have a bite?"