Relapse, and a Mature Lung Infection

I wake up coughing, and instead of Anthony pounding on my back it's Jessica. When I stop coughing she hands me a note:

Theo gave you the day off because you had a relapse. I didn't want to go to the game, since I'm just a reserve. Jessica convinced me to go, and promised to help you. I'll be back after the game.

-Tony

Jessica leans down, "By the way I have something fun for us to do for the vlog"

I give her a thumbs up as I grab my inhaler. I take that, and while Jessica continues to pound I take my two nebulizers.

About an hour later Jessica is done with my PT, and we go sit in the living room of the hotel room. I'm surprised to find my medicine and donuts waiting on the table. I completely forget how bad I feel upon seeing the donuts, and I quickly shovel down my medications, and inject my Copaxone in favor of eating donuts. Cause I mean who doesn't love donuts?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica and I don't do much for most of the afternoon. We mostly just watch the all-star game, and eat donuts. However, about 20 minutes before the all-star game is over Jessica orders me to go get dressed.

I'm still not feeling very well, and the donuts probably didn't help that. I end putting on just a loose grey shirt, and pair of black leggings with red stripes going up the side, and I don't even bother putting shoes on. I just throw on a pair of red fuzzy socks, and of course my boot goes over my right sock.

When I walk out she hands me Wrigley, who has his vest on, and she blindfolds me. I try to take it off, but she stops me, "No. Don't take it off. I'm taking you somewhere, and it's a surprise"

I roll my eyes even though she can't see them, "Fine, but make sure to grab my camera"

She just hums, and I hear the hotel rooms door open. I'm shoved out the door, down two flights of stairs, and into a car. I recognize by the feeling of the seats that it's Kris's audi.

Jessica doesn't tell me where we are going, despite my constant prodding. I begin to feel a little nauseous from the blindfold, but I ignore it because I feel the car stop. I jump up, "Are we here?"

Jessica laughs, "Yes. We are finally here.

I reach for the blindfold, "Can I take this off now?"

I feel Jessica untie the blindfold, "Yes. You can."

I rip the blindfold off my face, and I'm surprised to see Great American Ball Park. I turn to look at her, "Anthony is gonna kill you"

Jessica shrugs, "Hey. If it makes your day then it's worth it"

As we walk through the front gates I pull out my camera, "So despite it being my day off due to me having a relapse yesterday, Jessica brought me to Great American Ball Park in an attempt to surprise Anthony. I'm sure Kris is in on it too. "

I point the camera at Jessica, and she nods, "Of course Kris is in on it. He's keeping Anthony preoccupied, which is why you haven't gotten a text from him all day."

I point the camera back at myself, "I didn't realize that until now. Normally, Anthony wouldn't leave me alone till he knew I was fine"

Jess laughs, "Kris and I had this planned since last night"

I shake my head, "Dorks"
----------------------------------------------------------------

I come into the bullpen, and I see Anthony and Kris sitting on the bench. Kris sees Jess and I, and I hold up a finger to my lips. He nods slightly, and I tip toe over to Anthony. I then sit down, and wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps before he realizes that it's me, "SAM?! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting!"