Arriving in Florida

I wake up when I feel the jet to land. I nudge Anthony, and he shoots up, "What is it? What's wrong? Are out okay?"

I laugh at his unneeded concern, "The jet landed, nothing is wrong, and I'm fine"

He relaxes, "Oh"

I stand up, and he hands me my carry-on. I take it from him, and I then lead him off the jet. As we are walking get he grabs me by the arm, and whispers in my ear, "By the way we are staying with my parents"

I turn to him with wide eyes, "WHAT?"

He rolls his eyes,"it'll be fine. I promise"

I sigh, "Okay, but warn me next time"

He nods, "I'll be sure to do that next time"

I smile at him,"So, are they meeting us at the gate?"

"Yeah. I told told then that they didn't have to, but they insisted" he explains

I nod,"Okay! Great! Now we do the have to worry about getting a rental, or even worse a taxi"

He chuckles, "yeah there's that"

We talk with the guys as we walk towards the gate. Suddenly as soon as we pass through the gate Anthony is ingulfed in a hug by a women. I recognize the person as his mom. I smile, and look to where his father, brother, and his, sister-in-law, Sarah are walking over to us. His mom let's go of Anthony, and turns to me. I prepare myself for rejection, but I'm shocked when she gives me a hug. I hug her back, but I look at Anthony with wide eyes. He gives me two thumbs up before turning to greet the rest of his family. Anthony's mom let's go of me, but she leads me over to a secluded corner near the gate. She looks at me, "it's so great to finally meet you. Anthony's told us so much about you that I feel like I already know you"

I smile at her, "it's good to finally meet you too. Also, I hope everything Anthony has told you was good"

she laughs, "I can assure you that they were all good. Oh! You can call me Laurie by the way!"

I laugh, "Okay, Laurie"

She then gets serious, "I won't be mad if you dot answer, but Can you explain to me what Multiple Sclerosis is? Because Anthony explained it, but I still don't quite understand."

I nod, "I'd be happy to explain, but can I explain later?"

Laurie nods happily, "Oh Yeah! That fine, I'm sure you want to relax for awhile"

I chuckle, "My thoughts exactly"

She leads me back over to the little family, and Anthony looks at me curiosly. I smile, and give him a thumbs up. He smiles back, and points to me, "Dad, Johnny, Sarah this is Samantha. Samantha this is my dad,my older brother John, and my sister-in-law Sarah."

I go to shake the boy's hands. I go to shake Sarah's, but she pushes my hand away, and hugs me. I hug her back. She whispers in my ear, "I've been patiently waiting to meet you"

I pull back, and smile at her, "I've been waiting to meet you too"

I then lean over to Anthony, "I didn't expect them to be so huggy"

He storks before whispering, "Welcome to the family"
----------------------------------------------------------------

We head to his parents house, and I end up clonking our in the car. I'm sure Anthony took a picture of me. I wake up, and I'm so confused when I see a random house in front of me, but I remember that we are in Florida. I run a hand over my face, "Wow. I totally didn't just take a nap, and forget that we are in Florida."