Chapter 4: The Demon Lord of Despair and the Demon Goddess.

When I open my eyes I was in a reddish dark room in front of me was a throne with a girl sitting on it.
"Hey there." (?)
"Um..Who are you?" (Maescia)
"Not even a greeting?" (?) She said as she frowned
"Hello?" (Maescia)
"Hai" (?) She said as she smiled this time.
"So... who are you?"( Maescia)
"People call me the Demon Goddess , Diablia"
"Demon Goddess....?" (Maescia)
"Thats right." (Diablia)
"So what does the Demon Goddess want with me?" (Maescia)
"Put it simply Im here to bless you and as one of my patrons."(Diablia)
"What do you mean by Patron." (Maescia)
"I am the God of all demons in short my apostles are the Demon Lords" (Diablia)
"But why me im human?" (Maescia)
"You have the demon lord seed Tristitia one of the original sins I can make you one of the Devils in this world so theres no problem.(Diablia)
"But wont I get killed by the humans?" (Maescia)
"Then just kill them." (Diablia)
"!" (Maescia)
"Well its not like im forcing you Im gonna give you the ability to hide your true status so you can live as a human but I have conditions." (Diablia)
"But why go that far?" (Maescia)
"Your one of my kin the moment you received the demon lord seed." (Diablia)
"If I accept your conditions will you give me power?" (Maescia)
"Of course" (Diablia)
"So what are your conditions?" (Maescia)
" 1. You will become the Demon Lord of Despair and Sorrow, 2. You will listen to my requests its not like you have to accept it if its impossible for you. 3. Don't kill the other Demon Lords unless they aim for your life. 4. Cooperate with the other sins to the best of your ability. And 5. Be my friend" (Diablia)
"Arent you the Demon God why would you want to be my friend?" (Maescia)
"Why not :) " (Diablia)
"I accept your conditions" (Maescia)

[Demon Lord Seed:Tristitia Hatched]
[Races Change to Devil]
[Title Acquired : True Demon Lord]
[Unique Skill Acquired : True Demon Eyes of Despair and Sorrow]
[Skill : Illusion Magic acquired]

Status
Name : Maescia
Race : Devil Race (Demon Lord Race) (Death God race[Hidden]
Gender : Female
Level : 75
Age :14
Class : Magician Lvl 69 Demon Lord Lvl 1
HP : 5000
MP :50000
STR : 8900
SPD : 5000
DEF : 8790
INT : 50000
LUK : 666

Unique Skill
Reincarnation Recall :The ability to recall ones past lives.This includes the skills of the past lives their stats. Can be used to recall Skills one possessed in their past lives [Hidden]

Demon Eyes of Despair and Sorrow : Can make the target see illusions, See 1 second into the future(limited to what you can see) ,see in the dark and see farther. Looking at someone in the eyes makes them die if they cant take them if they live they will lose their will to fight. Can see the memory of another.

Skill taker : can take the skill of the defeated opponent.

Summon Household : Can summon those who made a pact with you as their master.

Demonic Armaments : Scythe of Tristitia, Desowair

Demon Magic(Tristitia) lvl 10: Unique magic of Demon Lords and Devils

Skills: (Can see explaination by using a status identifier or using [Appraisal]
Appraisal lvl 10 : can see the status of others and yourself.

Illusion magic Lvl10 : Illusion magic.

Darkness Magic lvl 5: Magic for the Darkness attribute.

Death Magic lvl 5 :Magic for the Death attribute. [Hidden]

Demon Lord's Haki : Releases demonic aura that will make the target lose consciousness or be petrified in fear,has a range of 4 kilometers with you in the center,can also choose the degree of how much pressure you emit with your aura.

Death God's Haki : Releases an aura of Death will make the target lose consciousness or be petrified in fear can show hallucinations of death to the target,can also choose the degree of how much pressure you can emit with your aura. [Hidden]

Scythe Arts lvl 10 : Degree of the mastery of the scythe.

Literacy lvl 5 : Degree of mastery of reading and writing.

Cooking lvl 5 : Degree of mastery of cooking

Farming lvl 3 : Degree of mastery of farming.

Demon Lord Seed Lvl5: when reached Lvl 5 becomes a genuine demon lord and limiter on all demon lord related skills are released.

True Demon lord's Domain : Can create a private dimension can only be entered by yourself and anyone you allow.
Fighting inside the domain lowers the opponents power by 50% and allies and yourself gain 20% boost.

True Demon Lord's Sense :Can search for anyone within a 1 kilometer radius

Tristitia's Blessing : Subordinates will Gain the attribute of the Sin Despair(Sorrow) 10% Overall boost.Subordinates will gain access to the Skill tree of Tristitia.

Illusions of Despair : Can make Illusions that can damage the soul of the opponent.

Blessings:
Goddess of Darkness,Fay  (+50% Darkness Affinity)
Demon Goddess, Diablia (+50% To Demon related abilities)
God of Death (+50% Death Affinity) [Hidden]

Titles:
Demon Lord of Despair
True Demon Lord
One who walks the Path of despair
One who is loves by Gods
Endless Reincarnation [Hidden]
Devil's Sin of Despair
Tristitia's Devil
Death God [Hidden]
...
.....
.......
.........

My status became so OP damn...

"The Tristitia Skill tree focus on Illusions and mental attacks so against Illusionists your pretty much invincible" (Diablia)

"So my main attacks are Illusions?" (Maescia)

"Pretty much yeah you should meet with the other sins as soon as you can too increase you allies, and you should make pacts with the races or beasts to gain subordinates. " (Diablia)

"So how many are the current sins?" (Maescia)

"Theres Pride : Lucifer , Wrath: Satalina , Lust: Asmodeus Envy : Leviathan Greed : Mammon Gluttony:Beelzebub Sloth :Belfegor and You Despair : Maescia." (Diablia)

"So including me 8 huh?" (Maescia)

"Each of them has their own Unique Devil Systems as follows : Superbia (Pride) , Ira (Wrath), Luxuria (Lust),Invidia(Envy) ,Avaritia(Greed) ,Gula (Gluttony) , Acedia (Sloth) and yours Tristitia (Despair/Sorrow)" (Diablia)

"So these systems can only be used by the Demon Lord and their Followers?" (Maescia)

"But when a demon lord is born that aren't from the sins a new system is born but they are slightly inferior to the systems of the sins" (Diablia)

"So how many Demon Lord are there?" (Maescia)

"Who knows?" (Diablia)

"Why don't you know?" (Maescia)

"Too many to count and its not like all of them are my patrons since there are some I don't like among them" (Diablia)

I sigh as I learned that there are a lot of demon lords out there..

"Well time is almost up you should be able to research about them in the academy your going to. (Diablia)

"Well cya!" (Maescia)

"Good luck! , And also say hi to Lu-chan for me! (Diablia)

"Who's Lu-chan?" (Maescia)
Before I can hear her answer I woke up...