Chapter 23 : Battle of Devils and Evil Gods (1)

Up in the sky of the Demon Realm there was a floating castle. This castle belongs to the strongest of the One of the Ten Beings of the Devil race. the Demon Empress of Guilt, Schalia Guiltia her flying castle in currently on its way to the sacred demon mountain where the Demon Lords Summit will begin.

A woman who looks in her teens with hair as dark as the night wearing a black dress and a long coat matching her hair color on her head are a pair of horns is currently at the balcony gazing at the view from the sky. Looking at the sceneries as the floating castle, Vinasheim(The Castle of Guilt). This woman is an ancient existant who had lived for hundreds of years she is the one feared as the Demon Empress of Guiltia, Schalia. She is one of the few 10 members of the devil race that is currently living in the world.

As she was admiring the view she felt a presence coming from her back. Looking behind her she saw a girl who looked similar to her. The girl was dressed in all black and a sword was sheathed on her waist. Upon noticing the girl she asks her.

"What do you need, Ira." (Schalia)

"Dont be so cold, Schalia. Call me Satania like Lucifer and the others do.aren't we friends? " (Satania)

This girl was also one of the 10 Devils who stands at the top of the Demon race, Satania Satanas von Ira. The Devil King who rules over Wrath possessing the Devil's Stigmata of Ira.

After listening to her childish complaint she let us a sigh she knows this stubborn one wouldnt stop pestering her might as well give up she thought.

"Fine, what do you want Satania?" (Schalia)

"Nothing I just felt the presense of your castle floating above so I might as well catch a ride I guess. And it is boring traveling alone so keep me company will ya?" (Satania)

"Thats not much of a problem I guess. I'll tell the servants to prepare a room for you to stay in and accommodate you. By the way arent you bringing any of your subordinates along? It is allowed to bring at least 2 of your subordinates with you at walpurgis." (Schalia)

"Its fine. Its not like we the Devils dont get along with each other plus Diablia-sama will be present. On that note have you heard of the new Devil? " (Satania)

Satania asks with a bit of interest.

"I heard a bit from Superbia the young one apparently governs over the old sin of Tristitia." (Schalia)

"Tristitia's bloodline has been found and awakened? Its been centuries since the last one who ruled over Tristitia." (Satania)

Says the Devil Satania with a smile of amusement and a hint of excitement on her face.

"Yes and with her as our tenth comrade our numbers has increased once more. Although its not pleasant for those foolish Demon Lords." (Schalia)

The Devil Schalia says with a mocking smile with a hint of disdain towards them.

"Those foolish puny Demon Lords think they would be able to surpass us think too highly of themselves. Especially that arrogant one Desiree. " (Satania)

Says Satania with disdain that she didn't even try to hide.

"It seems they are gathering their power it seems. Over 30 Demon Lords support that fool Desiree. Though Desiree isnt that bad He cant hope to defeat us so he is gathering others." (Schalia)