Chapter 20: The meeting of Mother and Daughter

Previously of Stickros Gaea....
After talking about the difference between Devil Kings and Demon Lords Maescia suddenly asks
"Then how come I became a Devil King instead of an Immortal Emperor?" (Maescia)

Meanwhile at Demon Faerie's House the conflict between Lucifer and Lucia was revealed.....

.....
.....

*Maescia's Point of View*

"Then how come I became a Devil King Instead of an Immortal Emperor?" (Maescia)

I ask Lucie-san about the thing that has been bothering me lately.As both my Father and Mother are both Human how come I became a Devil King? I never got to ask before but Lucie-san finally answers one of the things bothering me.

"You have an ancient demon king's bloodline if I have to guess which its Tristitia's lost Bloodline since a Devil King's seat can be passed on in two ways one to their blood relatives or to their appointed successor the Tristita bloodline has been lost and one of the seats of the 9 Devil Kings has been lost till now." (Lucifer)

After walking for a while we arrived at an area near the river. There a person wearing long robes was waiting for us.

"Greetings Your Highness Superbia and Tristitia. This humble one has been tasked by my the master the Demon Faerie to escort you to her domain. As a magic barrier that obstruct ones sense of direction that has been placed in this area is stronger This humble one has been sent by my master to escort you." (?)

We all greeted him after.

"So what do you go by?" (Maescia)

"This humble one goes by the name Daphnaeae I am of the Demonic Dryad tribe tasked as one of the 9 Guardians of the forest.You may call me as Daph." (Daph)
As she said that she took of her hood showing her face.
After chatting with Daph she leads us through deeper into the forest where the fog is thicker.

"By the way Lucie-san I'm curious about your daughter what is she like?" (Maescia)

"I guess she was really obedient growing up always doing what I say I guess the only time she gone against my wishes was when she refused to succeed me as a Devil King." (Lucie)

"So wait whats gonna happen to your successor then?" (Maescia)

"I have another 2 more daughters an a son although my daughter and son also refused my youngest daughter is still not matured enough so for now I have no candidates." (Lucie)

"Dont royal family siblings always fight for the throne why do they all not want it?" (Maescia)

"I guess they are all eccentric I guess? One thinks its bothersome another thinks its too much of a responsibility another thinks they are not up for the task. This problem is making my head hurt." (Lucie)

"Hang in there I guess." (Maescia)

After traveling for a while we reached the deepest part of the forest where the Demon Faerie lives.

"We have reached our destination."(Daph)

With Daph leading the way we entered through the barrier set by the Demon Faerie.

Upon entering we saw houses on top of trees (tree houses) and in the center of the city we saw a huge castle made of trees and behind it another huge tree that radiates strong Demon Energy.