Chapter 7.1 : The Return of the Dream.

I look around.....
In a room full of darkness there was no light.
I try to look around but all I see here is un-ending darkness.

"So I'm back here again huh?" (Maescia)

"Indeed you are." (???)

I had heard the voice I had heard a few days back. This was certainly different from the time I talked to Diablia seeing as how in this room there is unending darkness.

"So who are you really?" (Maescia)

"I told you before that we are you" (?)

"What do you mean by that?" (Maescia)

"Well I'll explain that in a bit but first let me congratulate you for becoming a demon lord and protecting your friends"(?)

"Thanks I guess....?" (Maescia)

"Now let us answer your question , Like I said before we are you but to be more specific we are your past reincarnations" (?)

"My past reincarnations?" (Maescia)

"Do you remember one of your unique skills? Its called [Reincarnation Recall] this skill lets you call your past reincarnations and use the powers,abilities,skills and stats they had before they died also the more you use this skill the more you remember your past reincarnation's memories you can also remember your memories when you do something you once did in the past before you reincarnated as [Maescia] like that memory you saw when you took the aptitude test." (?)

"So who's memory was that? Well I guess who's memory of the past me did I see?" (Maescia)

"That was your memory when we were [Laura Scarlet] the prodigy mage who mastered and wielded magic to the extreme she was called [Crimson Sorcerer] in her world, If you use [Reincarnation Recall] to call her you can use every magic she used when she was alive and her along with how strong she was before she died" (?)

"Can I ask something real quick?" (Maescia)

"Sure go ahead" (?)

"How many reincarnations did I have before I became [Maescia] and also which one are you?" (Maescia)

"Currently you are the 72nd Reincarnation you can choose among 72 past lives but limited to the ones you know of, and I am the 1st reincarnate well technically speaking the one before the reincarnations started I was the Death God, Grimelda ." (Grimelda)

"So you were the first of us?" (Maescia)

"Yes thats right to be specific this is the curse of reincarnation put on us by a God of another world." (Grimelda)

"A curse?" (Maescia)

"Yes it was put on us by the mortal enemy of our father the Chief God of that world." (Grimelda)

"What was the contents of the curse?" (Maescia)

"Eternal Reincarnation and Endless Sorrow and Despair ,this is a curse that made our past lives despair. I shall show you the memories of [Laura Scarlet] and how she felt Happiness , Despair , Anger and Sadness. This is her story of how she became the most feared ruthless [Crimson Sorcerer] in her world." (Grimelda)

"Wait I thought I could only see their memories if I keep using [Reincarnation Recall]? " (Maescia)

"You have opened most of the locks in her memories when you used Darkness magic back then didn't you wonder how you could control magic that well when it was your first time using it?" (Grimelda)

"Now that you mention it when I used magic it felt like I done it before." (Maescia)

"Now lets start the story of [Laura Scarlet]." (Grimelda)

Suddenly behind me she appeared suddenly which surprised me and then in front of us there was then light.