Side Story 1:Council of Gods.

In front of a golden palace several figures stood before a giant door.
The woman who wore a blue robe with black hair and blue eyes asked.
"So any of you know why we were summon?" (Estell)
She was the Magic Goddess Estell one of the Gods of Trinity.
"No clue. How about you?" (Diablia)
Answered the woman who wore a black dress with an air of a monarch. She is the Demon Goddess, Diablia also one of the Gods of Trinity.
The one she asked was a woman wearing clothes similar to a saint. This woman is the Holy Goddess, Fate the last of the Gods of Trinity.
"Probably has something to do with the balance of the world getting out of hand." (Fate)
Said the Saintly woman.
"What do you mean?" (Diablia)
"The Evil Gods are on the move haven't you heard?" (Fate)
"It seems peace wont last long." (Estell)

After their brief talk the Golden Doors opened and inside were several other figures.
When the 3 Goddesses walked in a voice was heard inside
"It seems you three are the last to come." (?)
In front of the three was a woman with long black hair and red eyes dressed in war garbs in her waist was a sword and sheathe.
"Were not late are we?, Norn?" (Estell)
She was the Goddess of War, Norn.
"Of course not but the meeting should start soon." (Norn)
"Long time no see Norn-chan!"(Diablia)
"Greetings Norn." (Fate)
"Hello Dia and Fate how you guys been? I take it you guys have already chosen your champions?" (Norn)
"Yes I have chosen the bearer of the Holy Insignia: Hope she was quite interesting." (Fate)
"For me I found someone really interesting she was strangely perfect for the bearer of the Devil's Sin:Tristitia(Despair)"(Diablia)
"How about you Estel?" (Norn)
"The Magi's Crest : Wisdom has chosen a cheerful girl same age as the new Demon King and Hero.How about you?" (Estel)
"For me Stickros-sama recommended someone who is gonna be reincarnated to our world from another one. She is a intelligent girl who has mastered martial arts from her previous world." (Norn)
"Thats kinda cheating. Norn-chan." (Diablia)
"Stickros-sama ordered me to help the girl as much as possible since she was killed as an accident from one of his friend's world." (Norn)
"Cant be helped then" (Diablia)
The war Goddess Norn just laughs at how childish the Demon Goddess is but nonetheless still treats her as her little sister.
"Was she that girl who was reincarnated into the country that worships you the Goddess of War?" (Fate)
"So you heard of her?" (Norn)
The War Goddess asked back to the Holy Goddess while patting the head of the Demon Goddess.
"Well Faith-onee-sama talked about it to me before." (Fate)
"Well leaving that aside I heard the Angel race's Archangels have been chosen." (Norn)
"Yes the Seven Archangels of Heavenly virtues has been chosen by my little sister the Goddess of Angels." (Fate)
"Now that you mention it I haven't seen her around?" (Norn)
"The Chief God has given her along with the Wind Goddess a task to monitor the Human World it seems those Evil Gods are trying to revive the Chaos Goddess." (Fate)

The four Goddesses continued their chat for a while before going inside the council of Gods.
Upon entering the council of Gods the four Goddess were greeted and welcomed by the Chief God and the other Gods.

"It seems everyone has arrived except the Angel and Wind Goddesses." (Stickros)

Upon the Chief God's words the Gods stopped their talks and focused on the subject at hand.
"Lets get down to business then. It seems the Evil Gods are on the move and are trying to revive the Chaos Goddess who once caused Terror among the Realms and Worlds before being sealed by Myself and a few high-ranking Gods." (Stickros)

With the Chief God's words everyone was in shock although they had guessed about the revival of the Chaos Goddess everyone still in shock upon hearing it from the words of the Chief God,Stickros who confirmed their suspicions.
And like that the conference of the Gods has began.....