Chapter 25 : Battle of Devils and Evil Gods (3)

After arriving at the scene Lucifer and Maescia hurriedly joined the battle to help Invidia and her subordinates.

"Sera Im here to aid you." (Lucie)

Invidia seeing Lucifer coming to support her puts more into her attacks against her opponents.

Her opponents strategically retreated seeing her put more pressure towards them.

Finally having some breathing room turns to Lucifer and Maescia and greeted them.

"Nice timing. I suppose this girl is Tristitia?" (Sera)

"Ah nice to meet you Im Maescia." (Maescia)

Towards the respectful greeting Sera lets out a laugh.

"Enough with the formalities the names Seirraphim Leviathan La Invidia, You can call me Sera pleased to meet you as well." (Sera)

"Since your both finished with your greetings lets focus on our opponents now shall we? Maescia focus on supporting us and Sera lets go!." (Lucifer)

"Lets go!" (Sera)

"Un!" (Maescia)

Seeing their opponents coming towards them the two Evil Gods readied themselves.

"Time for the counter attack! Ragging waves!" (Sera)

With her Trident she released waves of water upon her enemies.

"Death chains come and bind my opponents" (Maescia)

Maescia then followed up and used Death magic to create bone chains that binds the two of them.

"What the hell are these?" (Evil God 1)

"I cant break them! Tch! Come Evil barrier!" (Evil God 2)

The waves directly hit the two of them causing massive damage towards them. After the waves hit the two of them Lucifer suddenly appeared behind them and released a strong attack.

"Annihilate them, Seventh Hell!" (Lucifer)

A huge door suddenly appeared and opened once it opened everlasting darkness appeared with chains pulling them towards it. As they were being pulled black flames appeared and burned them.

"Ahh!!!"

"Please stop!!!"

After struggling the two finally died and got devoured by the huve gate of hell.

"Thats a f*cked up ability to be honest. Its really terrifying." (Sera)

Says Sera as she watched those two Evil Gods get devoured in horror

Maescia on the other hand was speechless seeing this. After recovering herself she said to Lucifer.

"Lucie-san that ability is too broken!" (Maescia)

"Its not that too powerful as its difficult to aim but its good for sneak attacks and those chains you used helped as well as they couldbt dodge it. Its hard to aim but for a stationary target once the chains of hell got a hold of them they cant escape anymore unless its an ability on par with mine." (Lucifer)

"No wonder I havent seen you use it before. Its near impossible to hit your enemies as they will be often the same strength as you. And you wont need to use this on weaker people as you have other means to defeat them with. Though if its with Belphina it would be strong as her chains of Acedia is really good as restraining people when caught of guard." (Sera)

"Anyway we should help your subordinates clean up and decide our next plan of action." (Lucifer)

They then head towards the enemies being fought by Sera's Subordinates.

Meanwhile in another place Three Devils were fighting a battle with Three Evil Gods similar in strength to them.

These three devils with the Devil King of Vanagloria, Belial The Devil King of Gula, Belzena and The Devil King of Avarithia, Mayu.

Currently they are fighting a deadlock battle against three Evil Gods who ambushed them.

"We are fighting a deadlock with this guys when is Lucifer gonna come?" (Belial)

"Senpai said that she will first aid Sera as she is in a dangerous situation compared to the others." (Mayu)

As they were talking the Evil God gathered mana and prepared to release a strong attack towards them.

"Death ray!" (Evil God)
"Evil Swords come forth and devour!" (Evil God 2)
"Evil Light come and disintegrate my opponents!"

Towards this Belzena used her unique skill to counter them. After counting her sword with lightning she slashed towards them. As she slashed a lightning snaked appeared.

"Chaos Eater!" (Belzena)

This snake devoured the three attacks and absorbed them to strengthen the snake coming towards them.

"Damn it we got baited. Quickly put up ypur barriers." (Evil God)

"Evil Barrier." (Evil God 2)
"Evil Barrier." (Evil God 3)

The snake was blocked by the barrier of the three evil gods but they didnt come out unscathed and got injuried.

As they were still recovering from being attacked a girl suddenly came and used her katana to behead the three of them.

Towards the newcomer the three devils clearly recognizes her.

"So you really were there,Luxuria" (Belial)

This girl was also one of the 10 Devils she is the Devil king of Luxuria, Jasmine Asmodeus Luxuria

"I came as soon as I sensed that you guys were in combat. I was gonna go earlier to Invidia but Lucifer was already heading there so I made my way here." (Jas)

"As always you really liked to hide yourself, Jas." (Belzena)

"Yeah the timing was perfect." (Mayu)

The two Devils praised her perfect sneak attack towards their enemies.

"We should go aid Satania and Schalia. I was informed by Lucifer when I contacted her earlier that they are heading to aid Acedia." (Jas)

Jas informed them on the current changes in the situation during their fight.

"We should hurry as well." (Belial)

"Lets go." (Mayu)

They then head towards Satania and Schalia's location.

With the end of their fight the first exchange of blows against the forces of the Chaos Goddess is nearing its end.

...
....
.....

:0