Chapter 19 : The Devil King and her Daughter.

Previously on Stickros Gaea.....

Maescia and friends went to the Demon Realm to attend the Walpurgis Banquet along the way they encountered a forest 
with thick fog covering it. It was revealed by Lucifer that the master of the forest was a friend of his....

....
.....
......

"The one who created this mist is the one who resides in this forest who is the friend I mentioned earlier she gave me the privilege to not be lost in this forest and put the map inside my head." (Lucie)

We then went deeper in the forest with Lucie-san in front leading us through the thick mist.

..........

*Deep on the Forest, Demon Faerie's Point of view.*

As I was having breakfast an alarm went off that indicated that someone entered the Demon Forest. I then used a magic to see who entered the forest and it turns out it was one of my friends, Lucifer the Devil King of Pride. It appears she is here to visit me and some brought some people with her.

I also sensed that there is another Devil King's Presence with them. I guess she took another disciple she really is kind to her juniors even back then.

As I was in my thoughts my apprentice the daughter of Lucifer, the princess of the Superbia Empire,Lucia walked in.

"Master it seems someone has entered the forest." (Lucia)

"Yes I'm already aware but don't worry its just an old friend coming to visit." (Demon Faerie)

"Old friend which one?" (Lucia)

"Its your mother." (Demon Faerie)

.....
......

*Lucia's Point of View*

"Its your mother." (Demon Faerie)

As my master said that I didn't respond for a while. Its not that I don't want to see my mother its just I know she wanted a daughter who she can be proud of succeed her as a Devil King but I didn't want to I have my reasons and she knows that but when I remember her disappointed face I remember my feelings of guilt but in the end she didn't force me and just told me to do what I want to do.

In front of me my master sighs as she tells me.

"Why are you still scared to face her? Its not like you guys fought or anything." (Demon Faerie)

To her answer I stayed silent.

"Sigh, You know she doesn't blame you or anything right? And she only wants you to be happy so stop feeling guilty already." (Demon Faerie)

*Demon Faerie's Point of view*

"Sigh, You know she doesn't blame you or anything right? And she only wants you to be happy so stop feeling guilty already." (Demon Faerie)

I said as I looked at the guilty face of my disciple. I really don't get this pair of mother and daughter its not like they fought and on bad terms with each other on one hand is my disciple who is guilty because she couldn't be what her Mother aspires her to be. On the other hand is Lucie who is feeling guilty that she wanted her daughter to live to her aspiration of her to be her heir and pressured her to this point.

I really don't get them.

....
......
.......

*Maescia's Point of View*

We gone deeper into the fog as we followed Lucie-san along the way we talked about the demon realm and the different powers in it.

"The strongest powerhouse in the demon realm is Guiltia's forces as she is the oldest devil king. Next would be my forces the Superbia empire after that would be Vanagloria's forces followed by Acedia and the other powers are general slightly weaker but can contend with the other forces. Outside the forces of our faction there is the Traitor's faction made out of Demon Lords who betrayed Diablia in the Second Tenma Great War led by the demon lord of distortion, Kael." (Lucifer)

"By the way I've been meaning to ask but what is the difference between a Devil King and a Demon Lord?" (Maescia)

"Well Demon Lords are generally weaker than Devil Kings in most cases the most distinguishable difference is the Seed. We the Devil Kings possess what is called the Emperor's Seed and are considered Titled Emperors and between races there are only a Hundred slots that are past down since ancient times for the Demon Race we have the 9 Devil Kings, for the celestials they have the 13 God Kings, for the human race they have their Immortal Emperors. The Dragon Race have their 13 Dragon Emperors. The Beastman race has the Beast Emperors, The Vampires have their 7 Imperial Blood Ancestors and so forth. The Demon Lord's seed is different from the Emperor's seed as the Demon Lord's seed was created by the Goddess Diablia alone while the Emperor's seed was created by the Chief God, Stickros with the ones who created the respective races." (Lucifer)

"We ourselves are also considered Demon Lords as our seeds originated from the Scripture of Sins one of Diablia-sama's Divine Armaments/Treasures. It is one of the 12 Scriptures of powers the rest are the Scriptures: Death,Virtue,Astral,War,Imperial,Elemental,Draconic,Blood,Life,Chaos and Order.

Each of them contains the Law and Authorities of the Gods who wield them and the Emperor's seed formed copied a part of their authority.
The Scripture of Sins contains the insignias of the sins such as Superbia and Tristitia
The Scripture of Death contains the laws which gives authority to control the dead. Ruling all over Death giving authority to Death Emperors who wield the Death insignias such us Grief and Cleansing.
The Scripture of Virtue which contains the insignias of Virtue such as Humility and Patience
The Astral Scripture which contains the laws of Magic in this world giving Mastery Magics,contains the insignias such as Wisdom and Knowledge.
The Scripture of War wielded by the War Goddess gives power to the 4 War Emperors. Contains the insignias of War,Death,Famine and Conquest.
The Imperial Scripture gives authority and power to the Immortal Emperors of the Human race.
The Elemental Scripture contains the laws of the Elements such as Fire,Ice and Water they give rise the the Elemental Emperors of the Elemental Race.
The Dragonic Scripture of the Dragon God blesses the the Dragon race and gives rise Dragon Emperors.
The Blood Scripture blesses the vampires and hemomancers and others who uses Blood as power this give rise to the Imperial Blood Ancestors of the Vampire race.
The Life Scripture is the opposite of the Death Scripture ruling over all of life blessing the Faeries,Treants,and Dryads.
Giving rise the the Emperors of Nature and Faerie Queens.
The Chaos Scripture rules over discord and chaos containing the insignia of the Chaos Lords giving rise to them.
The Order Scriptures maintains the balance of the world wielded by the Chief God, Stickros Himself.

Each of them were used in creating the different Emperor's seeds there were also other things used but were not recorded in history." (Lucifer)

"I just have this thought Emperors are chosen from their own race and the titles bound to their race right?" (Maescia)

"Yes that is correct." (Lucifer)

"Then how come I became a Devil King instead of an Immortal Emperors since Im from the Human Race?"

....
.....
....
TBC :P