Chapter 12: The Magic King of Wisdom and The Magic Goddess

<Christine's Point of view>
It was a few days after the audience with the Queen..
I was in a Bluish room there was a throne in front of me with a girl seating on it
I then ask her.

"Where am I?" (Chris)

"Your currently in my realm" (?)

"May I ask who are you?" (Chris)

"I am known as the Magic Goddess,Estell." (Estell)

It cant be that Estell right?

"You mean that Magic Goddess Estell?" (Chris)

"Indeed I am that Estell" (Estell)

"So what does a God like you want with me? (Chris)

"To keep it simple Im here to bless you as one of my Patrons." (Estell)

"Patron? But why me?" (Chris)

"I have chosen you as a new Magic King and offer you a seat as one of my retainer." (Estell)

I have to make sure there are no other catch even if this is quite tempting.I might lose something important.

"Is that all the reason?" (Chris)

"Well thats one of them another reason is the other 2 Goddesses have chosen their new Retainers." (Estell)

"What other Goddesses?" (Chris)

"Are you aware of the 3 Trinity Goddesses?" (Estell)

If I remember correctly among the Gods there are three Goddesses who are called the Trinity Goddesses. The three of them are the Holy Goddess, Fate , Demon Goddess, Diablia and the Magic Goddess,Estell.

"Yes I am aware of them but what does that have to do with me." (Chris)

"Every Hundred of years we can choose our new champions this time the Two Other Goddesses already chosen their champions." (Estell)

"So wait you want me as the new Magic King?" (Chris)

"Yes Indeed my only conditions is you listen to my requests and get along with the other Magic Kings." (Estell)

"I accept then I guess." (Chris)

[Title : Magic King of Wisdom Acquired]
[Title : Retainer of the Magic Goddess Acquired]
[Skill : Magic King's Haki Acquired.]
[Class : Magic King Acquired.]
[Skill : Appraisal Acquired]
[Skill : Appraisal Leveled up to Level 10!]
After that I received a lot of other skills and titles.

"You should check your own status using the appraisal skill I gave you." (Estell)
I then check my status using the new skill [Appraisal]
        Status
Name : Christina
Race : Human Race
Gender : Female
Age : 14
Level : 30
Class : Magician Lvl 28 Magic King Lvl 1
HP : 5000
MP :75000
STR : 15
SPD : 20
DEF : 18
INT : 25000
LUK : [Can't be Measured]

Unique Skills:

Magic Eyes of Wisdom : Looking at someone in the eyes makes them die if they can take the pressure they will lose their will to fight.Can see through Magic Formula.Can see farther and in the dark.

Summon Household : Can summon those who made a pact with you as their master.

Astral Armaments :Astral staff, Tenma Lvl 1
                                 ???

Magic Creation : Can create original Magic using ones own imagination. Uses larger mana when used for the first time. Can be used to create new Magic Formulas.

Skills: (Can see explaination by using a status identifier or using [Appraisal]
Appraisal lvl 10 : can see the status of others and yourself.

Lightning Magic Lvl 2 :Magic for the Lightning Attribute.

Ice Magic Lvl 2 : Magic for the Ice Attribute.

Fire Magic Lvl 4: Magic for the Fire Attribute.

Water Magic Lvl 4: Magic for the Water Attribute.

Wind Magic Lvl 4: Magic for the Wind Attribute.

Earth Magic Lvl 3: Magic for the Earth Attribute.

Mana Control Lvl 4: Degree of Mastery of Mana Control.

Pole Arts Lvl 3 :Degree of mastery with Pole-like weapons(includes staves,etc.)

Magic King's Haki :Releases Astral's Aura that will make the target lose consciousness or be petrified in fear,has a range of 4 kilometers with you in the center,can also choose the degree of how much pressure you emit with your aura

Magic King's Domain:Can create a private dimension can only be entered by yourself and anyone you allow.
Fighting inside the domain lowers the opponents power by 50% and allies and yourself gain 20% boost.

Magic King's Seed Lvl 5 : When reached Level 5 one becomes a true Magic King.

Wisdom's Blessing:Subordinates will Gain the attribute of the Virtue Wisdom.
10% Overall boost.Subordinates will gain access to the Skill tree of Wisdom

Magic King's Wisdom (Passive) : When using Magic Related abilities gains an 10% Boost. Has easier time memorizing.

Literacy Lvl 5: Degree of Mastery of Reading and Writing

Farming Lvl 3: Degree of Mastery of Farming.

Blessings:
Magic Goddess, Estell (+50% Proficiency in Magic Arts)

Titles:
One Loved by the Magic Goddess,Estell
Apprentice of the Jade Sorcerer (Sylph)
Retainer of the Magic Goddess,Estell
Magic King of Wisdom

...
.....
.......

I got shocked at how strong my status became.

"I gave you the ability to create new magic as you wish you also have the ability to use any existing magic and the magic eyes of wisdom to see through any magic formula and any magic. This gives you the ability to copy and improve other's magic as you wish. Although unlike Heroes and Demon Lords I cant give bonus to Physical stats you can compensate for that with Physical Strengthening Magic?" (Estell)

She basically gave me gifts to become one of the strongest Magicians in the world.

"Thank you Goddess-sama for you gifts." (Chris)

"Dont mention it and you can also call me Estell if you want." (Estell)

With a smile on her face she replies to me.

"Looks like our time is up you can talk to me by praying to statues in temples that worship me." (Estell)

And just like that my meeting with the Magic Goddess Estell came to an end and I have woken up.